Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
McCracken666

Where is my Jolly roger II

36 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
516 posts
11,090 battles

Anyone else made it to rank 1 and still havent recieved their Jolly roger flag ?

Thought it was send out after the season is over ?

[CAIN]
Players
2,794 posts
11,013 battles

Well, while i didn't had the time or enough chill-pills to swim all the way through the tank full of unrefined sewage that is ranked, i still think i deserve the Jolly Roger.

Simply as a long overdue compensation for personal suffering in ranked. WG gib Jolly Rogers plox. Kthxbai

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
516 posts
11,090 battles

Some friendly guy from inside the internet texted me on chat saying Jolly rogers and ships will be handed out during the next 2 weeks. Ty "Deka013"

[FJAKA]
Players
1,991 posts
12,656 battles

Those flags total lost meanings....48% WR guys (not OP) after 1270 games got to R1 in season....epic....this flag really represent skill in this game....we all love 48% WR guys with jolly roger

Ranked should be totaly overhauled or rmoved

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
2,794 posts
11,013 battles
1 minute ago, 15JG52Adler said:

Those flags total lost meanings....48% WR guys (not OP) after 1270 games got to R1 in season....epic....this flag really represent skill in this game....we all love 48% WR guys with jolly roger

This mode was flawed from the start as all you have to do is 'grind' your way up.

Skill? Lol, who needs skill when all a player needs is time and dedication to fail his way up to rank one. 

This flag never had meaning, except maybe for the first and second season, afterwards is became a grind fest.

You are right tho, this game mode is in dire need of some serious rework to prevent players without cognitive capabilities to participate.

Players
680 posts
5,059 battles
51 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Well, while i didn't had the time or enough chill-pills to swim all the way through the tank full of unrefined sewage that is ranked, i still think i deserve the Jolly Roger.

Simply as a long overdue compensation for personal suffering in ranked. WG gib Jolly Rogers plox. Kthxbai

You can haz the red one for free

pirate.png

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles

Relax, the flags and reward boats come in a few weeks.

7 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

I still don't think it's possible to get R1 without being OK at the game. Otherwise you'll never get the streak possible to get to the top.

Although there was an idiot who was over a thousand games in and they actually tried to throw as we didn't listen to their fail plan. We still won :cap_cool:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
516 posts
11,090 battles

i agree its a mess, havin OP pay boats like Lo yang and Kidd dosnt make it better. I do still love the team play that sometimes takes place in the higher ranks.

Would be nice to have some sort of league system like in starcraft II, not sure its possible in wows due to amount of players, might take to long to get a game going.

[FJAKA]
Players
1,991 posts
12,656 battles
3 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Relax, the flags and reward boats come in a few weeks.

I still don't think it's possible to get R1 without being OK at the game. Otherwise you'll never get the streak possible to get to the top.

Although there was an idiot who was over a thousand games in and they actually tried to throw as we didn't listen to their fail plan. We still won :cap_cool:

i actually talk about guy with 48% WR (in that season) and 1250 games who got to R1

Bez naslova.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
680 posts
5,059 battles
24 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

i want red one...how how? :)

It was given out on talk like a pirate day 19 september 2017 maybe this year as well it was an American thing only untill last year then EU joined in you had to follow WG on FB and sign up (e mail) though. Corvi made a thread about it back then. 

Pirate3.png

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
1 minute ago, 15JG52Adler said:

i actually talk about guy with 48% WR (in that season) and 1250 games who got to R1

That player must have some understanding of the game otherwise they couldn't maintain wins. But yeah a 500 or less game cap might make the achievement worth more.

Then again could many of us suffer R1 for a thousand games in 4 weeks? I know I couldn't!!

Players
4,295 posts
11,813 battles

Took you long enough. Wonder when the "where is my Flint?" whines are coming up... It always takes some time after Rank for the rewards to show.

Beta Tester
516 posts
11,090 battles
15 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

Took you long enough. Wonder when the "where is my Flint?" whines are coming up... It always takes some time after Rank for the rewards to show.

Who said anything about "whining" ?

I was asking a question lol

And yeah it took way to long this time, i blame my self and the cancer p2w infected DD play for that.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,618 posts
8,112 battles
2 hours ago, McCracken666 said:

Who said anything about "whining" ?

I was asking a question lol

And yeah it took way to long this time, i blame my self and the cancer p2w infected DD play for that.

The distribution isn't automated and only given manualy hence why it always takes several weeks after ranked to receive the prices.

Also no, Lo Yang isn't pay to win, it is only the best in punishing bad DD play (of the enemys) turning them into punching bags.

If you are any good you can do just as well in Akizuki or Benson or Kagero.

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
41 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

The distribution isn't automated and only given manualy hence why it always takes several weeks after ranked to receive the prices.

Also no, Lo Yang isn't pay to win, it is only the best in punishing bad DD play (of the enemys) turning them into punching bags.

If you are any good you can do just as well in Akizuki or Benson or Kagero.

https://wows-numbers.com/season/type,solo,id,8/?order=battles__desc#leaderboard 

Order ships by WR.

First DD: Lo.

Second: Kidd (Considered OP)

Third: Akizuki, considered to be used mainly by competent players, Lo can still carry almost twice the amount of games.

Then Benson, the rest of DDs below 50% WR

Sorry for using facts :Smile-_tongue:

Edit: Just found this: https://wows-numbers.com/season/ship/ranking/id,8,3552524272,Alabama-ST/?order=battles__desc

Cliked on some tier X, no stats for then, 0 games on SL this season?

Players
2,829 posts
16,682 battles

as every F*****season flags and ships are handed out manually 

for christs sake when do people remember that

• Funny 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
1 hour ago, Migulaitor said:

Order ships by WR.

Third: Akizuki, considered to be used mainly by competent players, Lo can still carry almost twice the amount of games.

Edit: Just found this: https://wows-numbers.com/season/ship/ranking/id,8,3552524272,Alabama-ST/?order=battles__desc

23rd on Harekaze WR, oh yeah go go Wallet Warriors :Smile_honoring:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,618 posts
8,112 battles
2 hours ago, Migulaitor said:

Order ships by WR.

1) Yes Lo Yang is first because too many bad DD players try to go in with a DD in ranked anyways and as I said Lo Yang is best in punching holes in Noobs. (Which is also the reason why i chose lo yang this season too)

Now look for the WR of the Lo Yang in Random games....... (doesn't look that bright anymore without being constatly TopTier and so much focus on caps right?)

2) Wow Kid got like 0,63% more WR than the next silvership (Aki) which is totally blowing her out of the competition with superior numbers especially if you consider that Aki got almost twice the gamecount of Kidd (1,9%>1%)

Also by that logic Enterprise is THE superior CV over Shokaku and totally op! Same with Alabama! Right? :Smile_smile:

3) Oh look a silvership which wouldn't fit you agenda, so here comes the excuses......

Funny thing is the same can be said about the point you made about Kidd or the Enterprise example i made.....

4) Well in my list Benson isn't that far off from Akizuki with 0,69% less WR but over tripple shipusage....

Also Harekaze which i consider at least equal to Lo Yang as it can outspot him all day (even with Hydro on Hare could just pop in and out of range without much harm) is very low on the list because it requires more skill to use to its fullest and doesn't farm as much of the stupidity of the enemy (DD) players. What a surprise. :Smile_sceptic:

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
3 hours ago, Migulaitor said:

Order ships by WR.

last t8 season i played in benson and had some 66% wr or smth like that. played this one in loyang and had 58 or 59% WR.

loyang is excellent cap contester and can kill enemy dd that is pushing into you (non loyang), but it suffers from shitty torps and lesser firepower than most dd-s in t8. in certain situations it is OP, but it is easily countered by radar ca, or another loyang. almost every game i played had loyang in enemy team, so it was rather balanced in that sense...

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
2 hours ago, Miessa3 said:

1) Yes Lo Yang is first because too many bad DD players try to go in with a DD in ranked anyways and as I said Lo Yang is best in punching holes in Noobs. (Which is also the reason why i chose lo yang this season too)

Now look for the WR of the Lo Yang in Random games....... (doesn't look that bright anymore without being constatly TopTier and so much focus on caps right?)

A ship can be totally OP or OP under certain circumstances: Belfast/Nikolai or Kami/Atlanta, the first are strong, the other 2 depend a lot on enemy mistakes or the map.

So a ship could be considered OP for ranked games and balanced for random games.  Also probably the WR is lower because Lo was the priority target in every single game (When there was some kind of teamplay) 

2) Wow Kid got like 0,63% more WR than the next silvership (Aki) which is totally blowing her out of the competition with superior numbers especially if you consider that Aki got almost twice the gamecount of Kidd (1,9%>1%)

0.63% or almost a 50% better WR 1,86% against 1,23% over the 50% mark. About games played, well, Lo is the second most played very close to Benson and with Kagero a bit behind, the rest of DDs are no way near, so maybe is not even worthy to compare them.

Also by that logic Enterprise is THE superior CV over Shokaku and totally op! Same with Alabama! Right? :Smile_smile:

Only Alabama ST, no games played and best ranked WR, it must be the russian version.

3) Oh look a silvership which wouldn't fit you agenda, so here comes the excuses......

Funny thing is the same can be said about the point you made about Kidd or the Enterprise example i made.....

Excuse or not, still worse WR than Lo and it's not me who says Aki is used by better players, it's all over the forum, I'm not sure about it after this season.

4) Well in my list Benson isn't that far off from Akizuki with 0,69% less WR but over tripple shipusage....

In ship usage is not far off Lo  and carry 4 times less games while being considered a good DD.

Also Harekaze which i consider at least equal to Lo Yang as it can outspot him all day (even with Hydro on Hare could just pop in and out of range without much harm) is very low on the list because it requires more skill to use to its fullest and doesn't farm as much of the stupidity of the enemy (DD) players. What a surprise. :Smile_sceptic:

Oh I love Harekaze would use it any time over a hull C (iirc) benson but as a cap contester, I think there is no doubt Lo is the tier 8 winner. Also, it doesn't farm as much until they insist on sailing broadside to you and then reward you with some sweet reports :Smile_medal:

TL;DR: Lo is OP on ranked in the same way Kami is OP on her tier, you have a bunch of seals with no idea of the game (I'm a DD I go caps/ I'm a BB I go ahead an PUM PUM with my guns) so your feeling about how OP they are is directly related to how skilled you consider the playerbase.

And robih, being balanced because there is an equal ship on the enemy team sound a bit weird to me. And in a game mode were caps are so valuable almost everybody prefers to have a Lo in his team than any other DD.

Btw, as good scrubs we should solve the argument in the most scrubby way, Mikasa duel at dawn. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this