You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_IWDmAoWWysc1

FIX that [edited]Match Maker

23 comments in this topic

Players
72 posts

what is the [edited]problem with this game?
why always bad players in my side, why?
I may not call myself as great or even professional player, but why all bad players are on my side?
when they fix that [edited]MM?

EDIT

Edited by anonym_IWDmAoWWysc1
Naming and shaming
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 5

[UNICS]
Players
1,247 posts
16,199 battles

U are just an average player , try joining a division.

• Cool 1

[AAO]
Players
2,142 posts
10,657 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

MM has nothing to do with player skill. Learn that.

Judging from those screenshots and with the exception of the last one, do you really think he could have done things differently to generate another outcome?...

Please enlighten us. More so than with snappy remarks, I mean :Smile_sceptic:

Players
29 posts
5,100 battles

Just bad luck combined with trash players, nothing special. It happens to me often enough that I end up as the top player of the team by  200 to 500 xp or more but it's not the fault the the mm in this game, the player base has just been getting worse over time somehow.

530627322.png

[UNICS]
Players
1,247 posts
16,199 battles

Do you think -3/+3 match maker would help player skill..

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,096 battles

Yeah right @Ysterpyp, the good old days, when I was able to get into tier 5 games with a Mikasa... Oh Joy! :cap_haloween: Was sometimes fun tho, but I suspect the only ones to love that proposal would be the Mutsuki-drivers....:cap_cool:

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,096 battles
5 minutes ago, Ysterpyp said:

omaha vs amagi :P

Totally fair and balanced, I tell you. Well, so long as I gets me the Amagi, of course. :cap_tea:

Katori VS. Fuso?:cap_haloween:Or perhaps just make it Dunkerque just to be sure...:Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
769 posts
3,524 battles
15 minutes ago, Ysterpyp said:

omaha vs amagi :P

Easy compared to South Carolina/Kawachi, back when they had about 10km max range, vs Fuso!

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
2,794 posts
11,013 battles
1 hour ago, PzychoPanzer said:

Judging from those screenshots and with the exception of the last one, do you really think he could have done things differently to generate another outcome?...

Please enlighten us. More so than with snappy remarks, I mean :Smile_sceptic:

The screenshots aren't really telling much except that his teams got curbstomped pretty hard.

Without additional screenshots or even replays, he might as well have been camping in the back and farming damage instead of putting pressure on the enemy team.

Or he just had bad luck and had opponents which were so much better.

Judging by his rather low XP gain in most these games, i tend to think that the former was the case.

But again, without more screnies it's hard to tell.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles

There are as many games where you can do nothing to win as there are games where you could go AFK and your team would still carry you to a victory. MM has absolutely nothing to do with player skill, it has all to do with the stupid spread of things like radars or unequal number of DDs

[NWP]
Players
5,390 posts
6,781 battles

In all but one match you are the toptier! That means, you have to produce.

I dont know how u play, but when u are toptier BB - u have to get in there.

• Cool 2

[IRQ]
Players
2,753 posts
6,638 battles
3 hours ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Yeah right @Ysterpyp, the good old days, when I was able to get into tier 5 games with a Mikasa... Oh Joy! :cap_haloween: Was sometimes fun tho, but I suspect the only ones to love that proposal would be the Mutsuki-drivers....:cap_cool:

Only ones? I loved the T5 games in Umikaze:fish_cute_2: Barely played the ship since I couldn't get into those matches.

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,096 battles

Awww @AnotherDuck... There you go again with the crazy talk. We can't possibly afford to listen to you on this topic - You are a deranged maniac:cap_haloween:(but I truly mean that the in the best and cuddliest possible way, of course) after all and would send all of us an early doom.:Smile_Default:

Though to be completely honest. I may not be entirely absolved from blame on the lunatic front myself either, as we sometimes deliberately make a "fail division" just to get into tier 3 games with a Hashidate or some such. :cap_hmm: That is all fun and games, until after the inevitable defeat that follows you realize that you were the 3rd best player in the team. That is just sad.:cap_wander_2:

crazy.jpg.90dc4b35490130e47370e95823113a5b.jpg

[IRQ]
Players
2,753 posts
6,638 battles
1 hour ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Though to be completely honest. I may not be entirely absolved from blame on the lunatic front myself either, as we sometimes deliberately make a "fail division" to get into tier 3 games with a Hashidate. :cap_hmm: That is all fun and games, until after the inevitable defeat that follows you realize that you were the 3rd best player in the team. That is just sad.:cap_wander_2:

It's the only fair way to sealclub — bring a ship several tiers lower than what you're playing on. Then again, IJN DDs care little about tiers. I've done well in a T7 match in Umikaze. Got there on accident.

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,096 battles

Yeah, I know what you mean... I once got into a tier 9 match with a Graf Spee quite by accident (I swear I though I had Myoko selected). Was expecting to get insta-blapped immediately after firing the first salvo, but got a pretty good result instead. Mostly on account of cowardly skulking in various smokes and shamelessly torping approaching stuff from behind islands. Never thought she would make a decent torpedo-boat actually, but the torp angles are VERY good so you can do Yolo-runs and with a heal, you will be able to make a couple more before suiciding. Somehow I did survive that particular match tho.:Smile_Default:

[ALONE]
Players
1,417 posts
10,918 battles

German BB really depend on team support. You can't snipe, and if you push without backup you quickly die because you can't easily disengage. 

Beta Tester, Players
365 posts
11 hours ago, Ysterpyp said:

U are just an average player , try joining a division.

I watched Flambass on Twitch the other day in a division. Even carrying hard, they lost 3  games in a row. It was epic stupidness from his team. Being elite and in a division is no guarantee to carry the stupids these days.

Players
2,170 posts
6 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

There are as many games where you can do nothing to win as there are games where you could go AFK and your team would still carry you to a victory. MM has absolutely nothing to do with player skill, it has all to do with the stupid spread of things like radars or unequal number of DDs

I agree that the MM should take account of radars and balance the DD numbers better. That said I had a game last week where the enemy team had 1 more DD (5 to 4) and 4 radars to none and they lost so neither are guaranteed "I win" situations as their team played badly, if they'd played as a team the advantage would have told.

Teamplay wins battles.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
5 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

That said I had a game last week where the enemy team had 1 more DD (5 to 4) and 4 radars to none and they lost so neither are guaranteed "I win" situations as their team played badly, if they'd played as a team the advantage would have told.

Teamplay wins battles.

Just because the enemy team has a unicum and yours doesn't - that doesn't mean you will lose, it just makes your chances quite a bit lower. Same situation here.