Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

Players
106 posts
5,483 battles

I possess the American Tier 8 Premium battleship, the USS Alabama, I have played many many games with her seeing as how it's my favorite ship inside and outside of the game. I have observed that the forward and aft Mark 37 Fire Directors do not turn with the guns towards the target as they would on other battleships like the North Carolina, Iowa, etc.

It's a small graphic issue, but it has been bugging me for quite a while. I hope that this issue will get a fix.

shot-18.01.20_19.28.27-0233.jpg

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,287 posts
7,595 battles
19 hours ago, Captain_Riley said:

if you really want it to get fixed, and in reasonable time, write kind pm to supertest coordinators (or Tuccy if you feel lucky) with details and pictures

[DC_DK]
Players
2,476 posts
24,966 battles
On 28/1/2018 at 10:30 PM, Captain_Riley said:

I possess the American Tier 8 Premium battleship, the USS Alabama, I have played many many games with her seeing as how it's my favorite ship inside and outside of the game. I have observed that the forward and aft Mark 37 Fire Directors do not turn with the guns towards the target as they would on other battleships like the North Carolina, Iowa, etc.

It's a small graphic issue, but it has been bugging me for quite a while. I hope that this issue will get a fix.

shot-18.01.20_19.28.27-0233.jpg

That fire director is dedicated for the 5 inch dp guns not the main guns... The one that controls the main guns is the big one on top of the conning tower

• Cool 1

Players
106 posts
5,483 battles
10 hours ago, hgbn_dk said:

That fire director is dedicated for the 5 inch dp guns not the main guns... The one that controls the main guns is the big one on top of the conning tower

Strange because on other US BBs, including the Massachusetts in screenshots the Mk 37s turn with the main guns (picture below)

MassFire.jpg

[DC_DK]
Players
2,476 posts
24,966 battles

Its WG which got it wrong.. Real life the 4 Mk. 37's was assigned to the secondary dp guns. If it should be rightly animated they should traverse with those turrets

Players
106 posts
5,483 battles
14 hours ago, hgbn_dk said:

Its WG which got it wrong.. Real life the 4 Mk. 37's was assigned to the secondary dp guns. If it should be rightly animated they should traverse with those turrets

Man, it would be cool if the Mk 37s turned with the 5"38s, not to mention the 5"ers' turrets would rise from 0 degrees to about 20, and from 10 to about 60 when enemy planes touch that 7.2km marker.

Sign in to follow this