You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lebedjev

HSF and Yamamoto collection

7 comments in this topic

[SKRUB]
Players
206 posts
15,502 battles

Both can be complet by loot container.

But if i start Yamamoto, i will have still HSF item ?

Can i grind both in the same time ? Or should i complet HSF, before starting Yamamoto collection ?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,528 posts
Vor 18 Minuten, Lebedjev sagte:

Can i grind both in the same time ?

no

Zitat

If you are still collecting the Isoroku Yamamoto collection, but want to receive the High School Fleet collection items from daily containers, you need to manually make it your default collection. To do so, choose the "Collect" option in the High School Fleet collection menu. You can turn off this option at any time to go back to collecting the Isoroku Yamamoto collection.

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

It doesn't harm to read the patch notes and descriptions of such events fom time to time. Everything important usually can be found there as @Klopirat showed...

[SKRUB]
Players
206 posts
15,502 battles

@ Klopirat & Commander_Cornflakes

Thank. o/

@Tungstonid

Arf, yes and no. =o

I read patch most of the time, but it happen sometime to skim some intel.

And they are also no harm to ask for help, alway happy to see nice gentleman to answer me so quickly.

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,131 posts
28,072 battles
3 hours ago, Lebedjev said:

Both can be complet by loot container.

But if i start Yamamoto, i will have still HSF item ?

Can i grind both in the same time ? Or should i complet HSF, before starting Yamamoto collection ?

If you have the Yamato and Musashi (and HSF Graf Spee and harekaze) you can get extra containers per win, as these leaves 2 HSF and 1x10 Flags per container this is a massive boost. Max 10 each for Musashi and Yamato, which I have, Graf and Hare I think gives more but I do not have them.

Players
26 posts
5,489 battles
8 hours ago, Gnirf said:

If you have the Yamato and Musashi (and HSF Graf Spee and harekaze) you can get extra containers per win, as these leaves 2 HSF and 1x10 Flags per container this is a massive boost. Max 10 each for Musashi and Yamato, which I have, Graf and Hare I think gives more but I do not have them.

The HSF ships' missions can be completed 20 times while the Yama/Mushashi ones 10. Note that you can also complete these in Co-op too if you quickly want to grind them out...