Jaki_AJK

HSF Collection bugged

5 comments in this topic

[OFFS]
Players
80 posts
7,448 battles

This happened to me twice. I started collecting with yamato + random containers and all was OK until on day i got a super container on first container of 22nd Jan. And then the whole day, i didnt get any collectibles although i opened all 3 containers. And it happened to me today too after getting a super on 2k XP container. Is it a bug or was it designed that way?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles

4.6k games, clueless to what is RNG and / or drop-chance. Why doesn't it surprise me?

You have a CHANCE for them to be dropped in your containers, and that CHANCE means that sometimes you will get them, sometimes you won't  :fish_palm:

• Cool 1

[OFFS]
Players
80 posts
7,448 battles
14 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

4.6k games, clueless to what is RNG and / or drop-chance. Why doesn't it surprise me?

You have a CHANCE for them to be dropped in your containers, and that CHANCE means that sometimes you will get them, sometimes you won't  :fish_palm:

Umm, so, won't i get it everyday? Because i got it everyday in every container except for those 2 days

[TH2OW]
Players
14 posts
16,752 battles

in that case youve had very good rng. but no, you dont get them with every container.

Players
890 posts
2,506 battles

you lucky bastard ... I did not get anything in 10 containers, then one, then nothing, then one ... I get SCs like twice a year, so it really is just RNGesus smiling on you and shitting on me ...