Jaki_AJK

HSF Collection bugged

5 comments in this topic

[SH33P]
Players
93 posts
8,694 battles

This happened to me twice. I started collecting with yamato + random containers and all was OK until on day i got a super container on first container of 22nd Jan. And then the whole day, i didnt get any collectibles although i opened all 3 containers. And it happened to me today too after getting a super on 2k XP container. Is it a bug or was it designed that way?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,979 posts
8,492 battles

4.6k games, clueless to what is RNG and / or drop-chance. Why doesn't it surprise me?

You have a CHANCE for them to be dropped in your containers, and that CHANCE means that sometimes you will get them, sometimes you won't  :fish_palm:

• Cool 1

[SH33P]
Players
93 posts
8,694 battles
14 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

4.6k games, clueless to what is RNG and / or drop-chance. Why doesn't it surprise me?

You have a CHANCE for them to be dropped in your containers, and that CHANCE means that sometimes you will get them, sometimes you won't  :fish_palm:

Umm, so, won't i get it everyday? Because i got it everyday in every container except for those 2 days

[ALYEN]
Players
1,419 posts
3,056 battles

you lucky bastard ... I did not get anything in 10 containers, then one, then nothing, then one ... I get SCs like twice a year, so it really is just RNGesus smiling on you and shitting on me ...