You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Raskeria_

Which one should I get? Alabama or Roma?

5 comments in this topic

Players
23 posts
5,404 battles

I dont mind either, I am a seasoned player, over 4k battles, I can play ships to their strengths quite easily. Either one is great, but I wanted to know which one I should get first?  I am thinking Roma right now and then Alabama but wanted others opinions. Any input is appreciated thank you. I already have the Missouri btw. So I dont need them for earning credits, I just want a nice tier 8 premium battleship to play and enjoy. I will eventually get them both, but I just want to know which one to get first. Also, I have 14 out of the 17 tier X's that are currently in the game, so I am experienced. Feel free to check my stats to see what I am good in to help you make a decision and help me decide. 

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
760 posts

If u have the MO, I`d go for the Roma.

I have both ships and I like both of them.

Guns on the Roma can be a littlebit all over the Place, but nothing that has made me rage yet.

And I even have AA equipment mounted cause of 12 skill captain. Don`t have AFT yet.

Might swapp for acc equipment after. Not sure yet.

[SCRUB]
Players
8,365 posts
10,845 battles

What do you want on your ship?

Alabama has amazing AA, amazing torpedobelt, consistent and accurate guns plus good stealth for a BB. Not the fastest of the bunch though.

Roma has amazing stealth, amazing armour and good torpedobelt. AA has decent dps but lacks in range and the guns are reportedly quite inconsistent.

Don't have the Roma so I can't go into detail. But if you ever played the North Carolina you know in essence what the Alabama can do. I guess the more important part of the decision would be if you want a US or an RM captain trainer (if it's important to know, the US BB captain build shares a lot of skills with the typical US heavy cruiser captain builds so you can use the Alabama to also help re-/train heavy cruiser captains, whereas we don't know a lot about the RM cruisers yet so no one can know if the same is also true for the Roma).

[GEREM]
[GEREM]
Players
49 posts
9,694 battles

dont buy Roma the stealth is worthless by this troll guns your secundary guns break easy.

Take the alabama his guns are much better, buletts fly slower but if you hit you make more dmg and overpen less and that by bigger guns

and his citadell isnt so easy to hit.

forget the roma she will only frustrade you.