You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
clocky

What happened to the credit income of the Missouri?

42 comments in this topic

[DSPA]
Beta Tester
273 posts

So I bothered to get this ship entirely for the credits farming and heard of people getting  even 1.000.000 credits easily.

So wtf happened? Even in good games I can't pass 500.000  credits with it.

Was this ship credit income nerfed?

[DSPA]
Beta Tester
273 posts

Nice. One more to the "don't listen to the forums" when getting a ship.

I already had the Tirpitz and pretty much was my main credit farming shop but now I'm seeing  I have almost the same income as on the Missouri.

Oh well. Free XP well spent...

PS : I'm pretty sure unicum have issues getting 1 mil on that as well. It's more from the boosters I think. 

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,454 posts
9,545 battles
11 minutes ago, AgarwaenME said:

No, but people who talk about "easy 1 mill" are either unicums or always use every cammo and signal to boost its income.

Yep, I made 1400 000 on a defeat using zulu and wayvern signals, and the 20% credit camo. If I had gamescom camo instead and actually won the game can you imagine what the credit tally would have been.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
17,833 posts
11,758 battles

If you have trouble getting 500k in "good" games without modifiers, you are doing it wrong.

And yes, Missiouri has a SIGNIFICANT higher credit income than Tirpitz.

• Cool 1

Players
63 posts
7,483 battles

Moe will reward way more than tirpitz, even if you are a scrub with bb. Deleting dd pay more than anything else.

[SCRUB]
Players
607 posts
6,029 battles

There is a reason she's called Mi$$ouri / Mighty MOney.

She's the best money maker of the game. However if you're not using flags, premium and camo, you're not gonna make 2 M per good game and if on top of this you're not playing decently, well, no 1 M miracle will happen.

The income remain proportional with your performance, and what you consider a good game maybe is not one.

[MAD4T]
Beta Tester
18 posts
7,258 battles

Bit of a thread revival, but didn't want to add to the number of mo threads.

I had a great battle today and was a little surprised at the credits, ok I have no prem time or the oro flag, but I expected more. What am I doing wrong?

shot-18.06.11_23.04.28-0125.jpg

shot-18.06.11_23.04.25-0151.jpg

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,441 posts
13,192 battles
46 minutes ago, juggati said:

What am I doing wrong?

Hitting the wrong targets? Credit and XP output are directly linked to percentage damage done to the enemy ships, not damage totals.

So if you hit a BB for 100k and sink it that is exactly worth the same as killing a DD for 20k.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
705 posts
9,117 battles

Here are some of my game screenshots (I've cropped cos 4K resolution doesn't work great with WoWS).

It certainly isn't impossible.

image.thumb.png.1be0601545737575ee45300379c52ee9.png

image.thumb.png.5bed54788b7a4fca691e782f6ac78ab6.png

That said, I have found it more difficult recently to earn higher credits with it. I think I got a 1,100,000 game some time in the last week but I have premium, +50% from gamescom camo, +50% from Wyvern flag, +20% from Zulu flag, but I remember I also only did about 100k dmg.

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
705 posts
9,117 battles

Thought I'd play one now since those screenshots are 6 months old, with above modifiers (Gamescon, Wyvern, Zulu, Premium).

image.thumb.png.b6ebc101019a34dd3835f179ae1d0a4d.png

Click to zoom.

image.thumb.png.891de7ac17c82cae9d49734e287d8f52.png

Beta Tester
4,528 posts
9,851 battles
1 hour ago, juggati said:

Bit of a thread revival, but didn't want to add to the number of mo threads.

I had a great battle today and was a little surprised at the credits, ok I have no prem time or the oro flag, but I expected more. What am I doing wrong?

You don't have premium time and you aren't using cammos and signals to boost it, that's your answer.

435k with NO modifiers is a hefty amount.

[HEATH]
Players
154 posts
14,115 battles

Even the "credit printing" is overrated, is still best in the game, u will never get minus credits at the end no matter how bad u played, also very good ship in general(radar BB+ good AA), good for training captains/farming elite xp.

[AAO]
Players
401 posts
7,549 battles

I use zulu + gamescom camo and im hovering at 800-1.5mill per game (ofc prem account) . But its all about percentage dmg to that spesific ship as sayed above. 

• Cool 1

Players
680 posts
5,059 battles

It feels as if thy flipped up the swich for bad RNG on it in the old days when it first came out I had a lot more dmg output like citadel hits now it is like full salvo.s only one shell hits for 1030 HP over and over heck I had this on a full broadside cruiser 10 or so away.

I still preferr it over Bis Tirp FG GkF etc though. I miss the Steven Seagull .

[UNICS]
Players
1,247 posts
16,199 battles
10 hours ago, juggati said:

i have no prem time or the oro flag.

This has a significant impact , 500k are the norm without premium time

[AAO]
Players
401 posts
7,549 battles
3 hours ago, SteDorff said:

It feels as if thy flipped up the swich for bad RNG on it in the old days when it first came out I had a lot more dmg output like citadel hits now it is like full salvo.s only one shell hits for 1030 HP over and over heck I had this on a full broadside cruiser 10 or so away.

I still preferr it over Bis Tirp FG GkF etc though. I miss the Steven Seagull .

Well WG lowered US BB citadels and all new lines have almost impossible to reach citas so it effects alot % dmg to target. 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,725 posts
19,834 battles

nvmedit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZg4IyTz5V18GTuwN3avR

... and i fell 4 it :Smile_hiding:

Players
1,382 posts
5,414 battles
14 hours ago, juggati said:

Premium time (+50%) plus the credit signals like Wyvern (+50%), Zulu (+20%) & India Bravo TerraThree (-5% to repair cost) and a good credit Camo (Gamescon is the best at +50%) would have nearly tripled your "earnings" from the Mo game you posted to around 1.2million Credits (+170% credits and cheaper repair)!

Thats the only thing you're doing "wrong" and why you'll see so many Mo games with uber high credits.

Beta Tester
1,313 posts
9,321 battles
On 2018-01-27 at 12:47 PM, clocky said:

So I bothered to get this ship entirely for the credits farming and heard of people getting  even 1.000.000 credits easily.

So wtf happened? Even in good games I can't pass 500.000  credits with it.

Was this ship credit income nerfed?

1.800.000 credits in a loss! 

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles

First: The OP misspelled "Missouri"

Second: Thread Necro much?

• Boring 1

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
8,853 battles

You guys... You post here a very lucky game with every available boost and most of it is barely 1.2 mil. Meanwhile back in the days it made easily 8-9 base credit and you could make it up to 2 mil.

Only Lupus (haha) posted a pic that is actually what should be the case. Something definitely happened.

Its-not-lupus-Its-never-lupus.jpg

• Funny 1