You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Blood_Rave_1984

My review of this game

136 comments in this topic

Players
165 posts
775 battles

This is not a fun game, it's unbalanced and P2W at best of times. The devs care more about fleecing us of our monies and not fixing the MM and other issues. This game needs to die or be rebooted in a manner that is fair to all players not just those who get premium warships. The inbalance kills the game and that needs sorting out. 

Game is too grindy and it gets boring and stressful.

My score 0 out of 10, a broken mess that needs pulling offline and repaired.

I do apologize for losing my temper a while back

• Cool 3
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 5
  • Bad 6
  • Angry 1

Beta Tester
966 posts
9,785 battles

Although you may have some points, those points would be better received with suggestions. It is always good to see how the game is perceived from a newcomers point of view. The game s after all a commercial enterprise, that pays the workers their money to buy food, clothing and shelter, as well as turning a profit for its owners and investors.

The developers do see to have trouble with premium ships, some are classed as overpowered (in the right hands), others are underpowered. Premium vehicles were designed to create credits, train crews, etc. Supposedly no better than a silver ship, but different.

The thing is, you don't have to grind. The grind is designed to part you with your money. If you enjoy playing a particular ship or tier, then do that, get a well trained captain in it, and club all the grinders!! I play more games in a tier 5 Kamikaze with a 19 point captain than any other ship. Why? Because its fun! and that is why I play games to have fun. Higher tier games are slow boring and unforgiving for me, so I don't bother.

• Cool 3

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,564 posts
6,266 battles

This game is far from perfect, and certain shiplines and the whole premium ship buisness certainly needs sorting out. However it's still fun IMO, and it manages to hit my addiction spot lately a lot more than WoT for example that suffer far worse premium and balance problems.

• Cool 1

Players
1,939 posts
10,642 battles

If playing at mainly tier 4 makes u feel that the game is imbalanced and p2w I dont wanna see your reaction when you play against tier 7s and above :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
216 posts
4,056 battles
2 hours ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

That's funny, last I checked the British BBs weren't premium ...

Also deep water torpedoes and AP bombs.

Players
1,563 posts
10,182 battles
2 minutes ago, pra3y said:

If playing at mainly tier 4 makes u feel that the game is imbalanced and p2w I dont wanna see your reaction when you play against tier 7s and above :Smile_hiding:

Maybe he just want consider avoiding to comment game balance untill he has several thousand battles... huh?

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,721 posts
19,807 battles

u may turn your perspective about like 180° and may get the picture :Smile_facepalm:...

2nd perfect weekend thread, and i just had a quick look rofl

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
760 posts
3 minutes ago, Blood_Rave_1984 said:

It's one of the worse games I've had the displeasure of playing, trust me I've played some really bad ones in my time. 

Ofc u have the right to that opinion. I really like this game. Good challenge, but at the same time it`s relaxing enough to have a beer or 2.

But I also really ment what I said about wot. If u find this game horrible....u are going to haaate wot.

[PUPSI]
Players
31 posts
35 minutes ago, Blood_Rave_1984 said:

it's unbalanced

no, especially not on low tier where you played with its +-1 MM...

36 minutes ago, Blood_Rave_1984 said:

P2W

clearly not...

36 minutes ago, Blood_Rave_1984 said:

not fixing the MM

MM is fine, nothing to fix. Problem are the players that don't understand the game...

37 minutes ago, Blood_Rave_1984 said:

This game needs to die

player base is growing

26 minutes ago, Blood_Rave_1984 said:

There's a reason I no longer have this game installed

thank you very much, one tomato less

3 minutes ago, Blood_Rave_1984 said:

It's one of the worse games I've had the displeasure of playing, trust me I've played some really bad ones in my time. 

it is not the fault of the game when you cannot understand basic game mechanics...

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 3

Players
165 posts
775 battles

WOT is just as bad, WG could do what they with World of Warplanes and add a respawn feature for WoWs and WOT. Something like that could go a long way. Also buff coop rewards as well

• Cool 2
  • Bad 3

[BS4]
Players
956 posts
5,833 battles
9 minutes ago, DaxDonner said:

no, especially not on low tier where you played with its +-1 MM...

clearly not...

MM is fine, nothing to fix. Problem are the players that don't understand the game...

player base is growing

thank you very much, one tomato less

it is not the fault of the game when you cannot understand basic game mechanics...

deyW8q7.gif

Well said...

Players
749 posts
8,360 battles
6 minutes ago, HectorBarbossa said:

Metascore 81%? How much cost it?

free to play ... your option to spend on things but you can play the game without spending anything.

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,107 posts
7,533 battles

@TO

maybe trying to play random instead of coop?

And btw, where is the review? You just wrote down two sentence without any connection to a proper rewiew... I am disappointed! Please try again!

Players
4,295 posts
11,813 battles

So you don't like the game and you uninstalled it. That's (probably) your constitutional right. But what's your point soiling the forum with whining? I didn't like WOT so I uninstalled it. I'd like to take the opportunity to point you to the fact that not liking it usually means you don't understand the game. The forum is a great place to ask for advice. I did so with WOT but still didn't like it. Nagging like this will rarely give you a positive reaction. I had to shred my pride very often and asked the forum what I was doing wrong. Why do i get oneshot all the time? Why am I attracting torpedo's like a magnet? F.e.

• Cool 1

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,564 posts
6,266 battles
36 minutes ago, DaxDonner said:

Oh but the MM is not fine. There is for example no proper distribution of DD's or radar ships, tier 7 is a mess of powercreep and with the current MM algorithm tier 7 are almost always top tier which means that tier 5-6 play in uptiered games 3/4 of the games.

• Cool 2

Players
165 posts
775 battles

Let's start off on problems, the lack of balance is an issue as well as MM. RNG can cause more headaches, it's pot luck if you hit or miss and it can be the difference between victory and defeat. The ships look great but are inaccurate historically on the details, a minor issue at best. 

There are ways to improve this game, things like having the MM work off the player's stats and put them into games that match their level skill and a respawn would go a long way because it's boring watching other players when you get turned into a submarine. Coop needs a buff on rewards, yes I said it because there are players who play PVE exclusively. PVP needs a really good looking at especially as the level of seal clubbing has gone beyond a joke to the point of being rage inducing. There is way too much elitism in this game and the community can be toxic to newcomers (obvious reasons why which I won't go into). 

The cons outweigh the pros in this game on so many levels, as I said a 0 out of 10 for the game as it is in it's current state. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1