You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Colonel_Boom

Organized Fleet Battles

Organized Fleet battles  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested?

• Yes, i am.
    • No, i'm a pleb.
    • Yes, but needs changes.

6 comments in this topic

Players
74 posts
5,136 battles

Hello captains,

do you want to play more organized and have actual fun doing it? Are you bored of playing random vs random battles 24/7? Are tournaments too inconvenient and/or stressful for you? Do you crave to play some relaxed organized fleet battles with interesting rules, actual interactions with actual human beings(unlike randoms) to have fun after a long day of work/school/studying/lazying/other?

Then lets discuss a concept for organized fleet battles and potentially plan them.

I'm still waiting for a WoT-type company game mode. Back then some people said that there were not enough ships to do it(not the case anymore). And now with the new training battles there are at least some options.

I suggest a game mode looking like this:

• Tier: I-VIII
  • Total tier points: 50-64 (sum of all the ship tiers in a team)
  • Carrier: 1 max.
  • Destroyer: unlimited
  • Cruiser: unlimited
  • Battleship: unlimited
  • Enemy ships are set to hidden.
  • Commanders are set to be allowed to recruit.
  • Optional: Voice chat.

What do you think of this idea? Do you think the rules should be changed? Should the game mode be something different? Or are you entirely against this idea?

I'm thinking of getting people together to organize these battles in training rooms. Right now they are still kind of staged and simply intended for training, but i feel that a game mode like this is missing since forever in WoWs. I was thinking of someone, for example, opening a thread to declare organizing some fleet battles in the evening and (if there is enough interest on the forum) to excecute it.

I didn't play a lot in the past months and i'm currently clanless and bored of random battles all the time.

MfG

Boom

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[DAVY]
Players
1,668 posts
9,931 battles

with clan battles closely following ranked and vice versa, i doubt you'll get that many interested (next clan battle season will probably be in a week or so's time)

Players
74 posts
5,136 battles
9 minutes ago, Salentine said:

with clan battles closely following ranked and vice versa, i doubt you'll get that many interested (next clan battle season will probably be in a week or so's time)

I think that tier 10 is not a fun tier to play at and is simply another carrot on a stick for newer players to reach T10. I think T8 is currently much more balanced and fun. Forgetting the ranked thing(which i find boring), i just wanted to know what players think. How many players actually play CW?

[DAVY]
Players
1,668 posts
9,931 battles
37 minutes ago, Colonel_Boom said:

How many players actually play CW?

Loads - 4022 clans, 75k players https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/elite-fleet/

i'm not saying you idea is a bad one, it's just WG isn't giving us much time between events...

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
3 hours ago, Salentine said:

Should start around 8th February.