Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kamikazesushi

New patch working as intended

15 comments in this topic

[-RT-]
Players
299 posts
19,066 battles

Installed new patched. Started a game. After cca 1 minute there goes a DC......

OK, np. It happens. Lets reconnect. I load right into the port with this game result........I guess everyone got DC and the game ended after 1 minute with a draw....anyone else saw this before?

shot-18.01.25_20.22.00-0564.jpg

shot-18.01.25_20.22.06-0427.jpg

• Funny 1

Players
2,170 posts

I've never seen that, but it does seem likely a server glitch dumped all to the login and it scored a draw result. Odd, but it appears possible.

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,111 posts
7,533 battles

Someone else remembers the time when in WoT there was a time after a patch, where DCs were very frequent?! There were even some lucky(?) players who didn't lost connection and so could easily farm 15 defenseless enemy tanks. The wet dream of all stet pedders! :D

I really hope that what happend to Wot will never happen to WoWs!

[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,108 posts
27,225 battles

Had numerous server crashes today, the last one was 40 mins ago, in the last 2 minutes of the game, logged back on, game was a draw, and then a pop-up came up in port asking me to do a survey, BTW, I do a complete new install at every update, I play vanilla, so no mods or GFX (Nvidia overlays).

Wasted flags, Camo,  and time, I'm beginning feel the game is nowhere near as fun as it used to be, constant errors in servers, bad ship designs, a majority of the ships we ground a year ago are useless against new ships of the same tier.

I know WG is a business, it needs to make money, and some little bright spark with his little clipboard that's never played the game keeps coming up with crap ideas, and spoiling my fun, No I am not talking about you @MrConway

[SCRUB]
Players
8,368 posts
10,845 battles

Not sure if server crash or average playerskill.

Spoiler

That's sarcasm, just in case anyone is wondering. And yes, today was horrible with idiots sailing around everywhere. Never seen so many lemmingtrains in one day.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles

Last time I had something like this (whole team got DC'd, enemy team was more or less unaffected), asked Support what was that about and they told me that their game is perfectly fine and that the problem is clearly at my end :Smile_teethhappy: So your own problem you all had such bad internet, weak PCs and whatnot else all at the same time :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,099 battles

Heh, I remember one time, when every other member on both teams, except for myself (in Furutaka) and an enemy Giulio apparently got disconnected at the same time in the middle of a battle. It was quite an an odd match, we of course shamelessly sank each others teams and then had a duel. Fortunately for me he ate a torpedo before being able to citadel me, so we won. Hooray! Fun times. :cap_haloween:

Beta Tester
1,247 posts
21,941 battles

0.7.0.2 made EVERYTHING worse

now the clients crash again, not the servers....

so WG can say its our machines, and not them

Russian solution

[CAIN]
Players
2,794 posts
11,013 battles
16 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Not sure if server crash or average playerskill.

Hide contents

That's sarcasm, just in case anyone is wondering. And yes, today was horrible with idiots sailing around everywhere. Never seen so many lemmingtrains in one day.

Agreed, it sometimes hard to differentiate.

Lemming trains are the new meta, i had very few games that weren't lemming trains.

The bad part is, it spreads like a disease to lower tiers too.

Players
850 posts
13,598 battles

Not as serious/bizarre as what the OP has shown, but I've certainly seen a considerable slowing down in the access to battle since 0.7.0 was introduced. When it was previously possible to check ship stats during the pre-battle roster and even have a few seconds for some coordination chat, now it happens too often that you must start moving the moment you appear because the timer is already running. Not too annoying with BBs and CAs/CLs (although I've got into battle a couple of times while the camouflage textures still hadn't loaded, and I know it's not a problem on my PC side), but for rapid response in DDs and CVs it's certainly an issue (having the squadrons suddenly almost ready to go instead of getting a few seconds to check spawnings and consider the opening moves).

Salute.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,685 posts
2,615 battles
20 hours ago, iJoby said:

Had numerous server crashes today, the last one was 40 mins ago, in the last 2 minutes of the game, logged back on, game was a draw, and then a pop-up came up in port asking me to do a survey, BTW, I do a complete new install at every update, I play vanilla, so no mods or GFX (Nvidia overlays).

Wasted flags, Camo,  and time, I'm beginning feel the game is nowhere near as fun as it used to be, constant errors in servers, bad ship designs, a majority of the ships we ground a year ago are useless against new ships of the same tier.

I know WG is a business, it needs to make money, and some little bright spark with his little clipboard that's never played the game keeps coming up with crap ideas, and spoiling my fun, No I am not talking about you @MrConway

If you can't get the issues fixed please send through a ticket to customer support, they'll hopefully be able to track the issue down for you.

Players
1,806 posts
5,868 battles

I miss Skybuck now.

He would have done an awesome topic about the three players with no user name.

Skybuck files or something like that.

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
8,854 battles

My favorite crash was when I was driving a DD and suddenly the ship and the picture lost connection :D So my own ship just sailed out of the picture XD For a while I could shoot, WASD heck and launch torps but then it stopped. :D For a little more time chat was working too and we very talking about how our ships just went away. Funny part was that not all of the ships. Some players still could play for a while then all crashed. XD

Sign in to follow this