Sign in to follow this  
RedAnark

Public Test Forum not active - Controls resetted

3 comments in this topic

[TRRC]
Players
572 posts

Hi there,

just played a battle and want to say: Why U changed the Controls Settings again? Why the Camera movements, when you are dead/sunk is more important than Ship movements? Why the movements settings are not all together in the same section? How did you decide the Priority of Sections? Don't you think that Ship movements, selecting guns, lock target, Consumables should the first Sections in the Control Setting as they are the one that 99% of playing we use and set?

Can you set once and then stop changing for a while? ;-)

Thank you guys!

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles

Great rant, 0 clue what are you talking about. Care to actually tell what's changed instead of randomly yelling something?

[TRRC]
Players
572 posts

Sorry for this late replay, but few hours later the PT forum was opened and I posted there.

Actually as it was changed the order of Control settings some months ago, it's changed again.

Just as an example, the window opens on Camera settings... instead of the most important as movement, gun selecting, consumables and so on.

Usually as I think many does, they are the one I personalized as I prefer to play on the right side of the extended keyboard. So I don't use W A S D keys.

The worst is that once set again, on every launch they were restored to default ones. But I'm sure that in PT Part 2 they'll fix it.

Sign in to follow this