Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Nordstern_

From NA Forum; CvC and Prime Time Matching

13 comments in this topic

[BV]
Players
1,228 posts
12,644 battles

Radar_X ;

Alıntı

Dear Captains!

Thanks to your support, the first season of clan battles was a success, and the second one is just about to begin! However some of you, especially those who live outside of most populated time zones, cannot fully engage in Clan battles due to your normal play time.

Primetime is still something that we need for clan battles, as it allows faster queues with adequate diversity of opponents. Furthermore, we don’t want this new and exciting game mode to turn into a second job that needed the teams to play without breaks. That said, we still want the mode to be available for all clans, no matter where their members live.

This is why we’re working on a way to solve the Primetime issue once and for all! The core principle is that you will be able to participate in the other servers’ clan battles during their respective primetimes. It means, that even when most of players on your server are offline and it’s past their primetime, you’ll still be able to find a worthy opponent on a different server. In addition, you will receive all the appropriate rewards and ratings, while your accounts will remain on your chosen server. This leads us to another feature: Global Clan Rating. All the clan battle participants will be able to show their skills to other players around the world.

Obviously, the most burning question right now would be: “When will you implement this feature?”. Currently we can’t tell you the exact version number (or Clan Battles season for that matter), but we can assure you, that we are taking every measure we can to bring it to life. We see this as one of the top priorities for the game and THE top priority for development of our clan community.

Thanks again for your support and involvement!

So, here it is. What do you think?

• Cool 1

[WGP2W]
Players
63 posts
7,921 battles

I think it is seriously interesting.

It will be quite nice to see if they will create 2 different scoreboards , one for server Clan Battle and one for internationals.

Also, inter-server are good for training with your clan-mate while off of our server prime-time

Beta Tester
4,528 posts
9,851 battles

Nice idea.

However it's guaranteed to cause a lot of clans to schedule CW for when they think they can face easier opposition on a different server.

Players
2,170 posts

Interesting, not because the clan I'm in is competitive (we aren't), but because it would relieve the time pressure for many players. It's likely that we could see some different tactics too.

I wonder how the ping differences will work.

Players
1,091 posts
2,423 battles

Interesting... Very interesting. 

Curious to see how they handle the latecy. And patch difference (patches aren't deployed globally) 

Beta Tester
1,976 posts
6,311 battles

I did wonder sometimes, why not join up the servers, that way it would always be full of players, you could have multiple modes withought worring about long cues etc.. 

Then again im no game programmer so i dont know hoe these thing go, just my simple thoughts :Smile_bajan2:

Players
1,091 posts
2,423 battles
9 hours ago, Major_Damage225 said:

I did wonder sometimes, why not join up the servers, that way it would always be full of players, you could have multiple modes withought worring about long cues etc.. 

Then again im no game programmer so i dont know hoe these thing go, just my simple thoughts :Smile_bajan2:

Because the response times between the players and the servers would be too long and lead to frustration in the players located too far away from the central servers. 

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles

What I think is already said in the EU thread about this which was started on Wednesday evening -  a full day before you got this as something "new that's seen on NA but not EU"

TL;DR version is - 3 servers don't care, Russia gets their prime time extended by 2 hours at the expense of EU.

Full comment:

[BV]
Players
1,228 posts
12,644 battles
26.01.2018 saat 14:41'de, wilkatis_LV dedi:

What I think is already said in the EU thread about this which was started on Wednesday evening -  a full day before you got this as something "new that's seen on NA but not EU"

TL;DR version is - 3 servers don't care, Russia gets their prime time extended by 2 hours at the expense of EU.

Full comment:

25.01.2018 saat 18:24'de, Accelerated dedi:

They didn't posted in our community forum, and i thought they didn't posted in EU. My bad i guess..

Sign in to follow this