Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Linkaex

MAJOR BUG FOUND!!!!!

73 comments in this topic

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
452 posts
2,800 battles

My team mates are broken :') 

All jokes aside, stop putting me only in games with [edited] and fix your match making to balance teams on skill level. Lopsided games are a common thing. But being put only in the loser team bracket is really frustrating. 

image.png.e405e57f7e34cc274626708627f8b5d5.png

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 9
  • Bad 2

[CATS]
Players
14,058 posts
10,545 battles

Same answer as the thousands of times this question was asked:

Will not happen

• Cool 4

Alpha Tester
1,796 posts
4,700 battles

Maybe it's caused by players of lesser than average skill who are playing important cap contesters and aren't using their ship properly?

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
11 minutes ago, Linkaex said:

My team mates are broken :') 

All jokes aside, stop putting me only in games with [edited] and fix your match making to balance teams on skill level. Lopsided games are a common thing. But being put only in the loser team bracket is really frustrating. 

image.png.e405e57f7e34cc274626708627f8b5d5.png

sure.. teams are the problem... :Smile_smile:

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,475 posts
8,660 battles

it's not his fault he's got a 46% WR, it's the teams...

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
452 posts
2,800 battles
6 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

well, all these battles had you in them - maybe it's because of you ...

Hey man, sometimes others need to carry. yall looking at me to carry others but when I ask to return the favor nobody' s home :') 

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
452 posts
2,800 battles
1 minute ago, Salentine said:

it's not his fault he's gat a 46% WR, it's the teams...

^^^^^ This 

[BGNAV]
Players
745 posts
14,100 battles

@OP sorry that i have to say it out loud, but.....

with avrg.dmg of 16600 u cant carry even your own weight not to mention playing important class as DD...

best for u is keep T6 for a while and watch more youtube some popular streamers that have nice vids for DDs in specific tiers and so atm you just cant handle T9

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
151 posts
11,283 battles
6 minutes ago, Linkaex said:

Hey man, sometimes others need to carry. yall looking at me to carry others but when I ask to return the favor nobody' s home :') 

sometimes @@

• Funny 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
452 posts
2,800 battles
1 minute ago, _VAMPA_ said:

@OP sorry that i have to say it out loud, but.....

with avrg.dmg of 16600 u cant carry even your own weight not to mention playing important class as DD...

best for u is keep T6 for a while and watch more youtube some popular streamers that have nice vids for DDs in specific tiers and so atm you just cant handle T9

Thanks, as a newer player this is feedback I can work with. 
But still, even if I suck so fricking hard how come the rest of my team mates are doing worst in most cases?!?

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
452 posts
2,800 battles
1 minute ago, hellhound666 said:

sometimes @@

I;m a new player but I do top 5 like 9/10 times. I haven't played that much of tier 9 battles tho

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
7,934 posts
6,616 battles

Dude, you manage to be a bad player in Fletcher.

In several ways, that's amazing.

• Funny 2

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
452 posts
2,800 battles
Just now, ShinGetsu said:

So if I play bad the rest of my team is also bad?!? Interesting thougth. No way you play 3 hours and lose every game, just because of you :') 

[CATS]
Players
14,058 posts
10,545 battles

Just had a Gearing in battle who finished first in team, but went alone to get a cap far off from team (after telling him not to) while the rest of us had no spotting while enemy DDs were spotting and torping us.

Instead of helping he was harassing the enemies side and torping their BB far out of reach of our effective firing range.

Good for him, but our firepower went to waste.

• Cool 1

Players
2,199 posts
14,151 battles
3 minutes ago, Linkaex said:

...as a newer player...

When I first started playing, I moved up very quickly through the tiers, without ever really learning to play each ship well.  I never grasped the fundamentals of DD game play.

I would recommend you move to a much lower tier and take your time learning game mechanics/DD play.

• Cool 2

[BGNAV]
Players
745 posts
14,100 battles
1 minute ago, ShinGetsu said:

its not amazing new player with closer to 0 knowing of the game mechanic and opponents characteristics can suck in any ship no matter there is no magic weapon for new player

so learning fast way with youtube  is nice way

problem is that currently WG gives to players to much multyplayers for XP (type 59camos.....few flags 50+50+100 this is 500% multi with prem and daily.....)

i start playing with no prem account 0multys have enough time to learn and get my self capable PC xD

• Cool 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
452 posts
2,800 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

Just had a Gearing in battle who finished first in team, but went alone to get a cap far off from team (after telling him not to) while the rest of us had not spotting while enemy DDs were spotting and torping us.

Instead of helping he was harassing the enemies side and torping their BB far out of reach of our effective firing range.

Good for him, but our firepower went to waste.

Yeah I get that and I do make mistakes. I;m not new to gaming, I have been gaming since I was little and Im 31 now. In the weekends its worse but sometimes my team is complete mute when trying to communicate. I always ask for help/tips in chat. Trying to ask experienced players for a strat. But when they don't give home I will try things out and maybe lose because of it. But man how can you lose every game?!? Other games arent that punishing or do set you in tiers/level were you need to be. Maybe tier 9 is to far fetched for me atm. But they do let me play at this tier so I expect at least games to be 50/50

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
452 posts
2,800 battles
3 minutes ago, Culiacan_Mexico said:

When I first started playing, I moved up very quickly through the tiers, without ever really learning to play each ship well.  I never grasped the fundamentals of DD game play.

I would recommend you move to a much lower tier and take your time learning game mechanics/DD play.

Thanks for your advice, I will do that 

[BGNAV]
Players
745 posts
14,100 battles
7 minutes ago, Linkaex said:

So if I play bad the rest of my team is also bad?!? Interesting thougth. No way you play 3 hours and lose every game, just because of you :') 

remember 1 thing your team always SUKZZZZZZZ so if u want to win............

...........you get it?

• Cool 2

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Weekend Tester
745 posts
4,975 battles

I have noticed loooong time that bad players are taking over wows.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
2,199 posts
14,151 battles
1 minute ago, Linkaex said:

Thanks for your advice, I will do that 

If you work to learn game mechanic, how each ships works, actually accept responsibility for improving your game play... you have the answer to your question.  Six months from now you can smile and laugh.  Good luck.  :Smile_Default:

LinkaexSo if I play bad the rest of my team is also bad?!?

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Beta Tester
76 posts
3,496 battles

At least the OP is willing to listen to advice which is always good.

Higher tiers are very unforgiving for DD players, more radar, better cv's and generally better players all round, so if you are struggling, just drop down the tiers until you have more expierence

• Cool 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
452 posts
2,800 battles
4 minutes ago, _VAMPA_ said:

remember 1 thing your team always SUKZZZZZZZ so if u want to win............

...........you get it?

I get it now lol.

Just had to shake of the salt. I wil take the advice and move to lower tiers to learn more of the basics until I move on again to higher tiers. 
I have a competitive mindset and with other games they don't let you move so high before mastering some skills. Here it is different I can move up to higher tiers without being good and lose because of it. That is something that is not in my system. I wil take notice and learn from my mistakes. 

Thanks everyone to put my feet back on the ground 

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this