Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
sompet

Why didn't we win?

7 comments in this topic

[-CC-]
Players
98 posts
11,354 battles

Let me guess - the three of you were in the exit area before the seventh member of your team died.

That has happened to me before. If the number of ships required is reduced due to team member dying, and the new number of ships required is already at the exit, the game might not register it. You can fix this by sailing out of the exit and back in. Provided you have more than 1 second to do it, of course.

That particular operation seems to be really buggy. I have twice earned a Will to Win achievement there, but did not get them. Reported the bug, and support of course did not even take it seriously.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,088 posts
4,824 battles

the required number of ships is at least the half of the ships who were alive AT THE MOMENT OF go to the exit objective activated.

So If you have 6 ships at that moment alive, and you lost 3 on the way, you have to put all the remaining 3 alive ships into the area to win..

but on the other hand, I can be totally talking out of my ARSEnal FC.

Players
16 posts
10,166 battles

It was a fun battle where we mostly played for the objectives so it would have been five stars.

9 hours ago, Rosletyne said:

Let me guess - the three of you were in the exit area before the seventh member of your team died.

That has happened to me before. If the number of ships required is reduced due to team member dying, and the new number of ships required is already at the exit, the game might not register it. You can fix this by sailing out of the exit and back in. Provided you have more than 1 second to do it, of course.

That particular operation seems to be really buggy. I have twice earned a Will to Win achievement there, but did not get them. Reported the bug, and support of course did not even take it seriously.

The 7th ship sunk much earlier. There were three ships in the area when the main objective was completed, Cleveland left the zone and later Budyonny entered. So it seems to be even more buggy

1 hour ago, Excavatus said:

the required number of ships is at least the half of the ships who were alive AT THE MOMENT OF go to the exit objective activated.

So If you have 6 ships at that moment alive, and you lost 3 on the way, you have to put all the remaining 3 alive ships into the area to win..

but on the other hand, I can be totally talking out of my ARSEnal FC.

I'm at work so can't check the replay but I'm pretty sure the 7th ship died before completing the main objective.

Also once I died intentionally when I was too far from the evac zone and it successfully finished the mission.

Sign in to follow this