Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

Credit transfers within Clan.

11 comments in this topic

Players
820 posts
8,079 battles

I have a question.

Why can a Clan not have a central credit account where clan members can deposit some of their credits for the benefit of other clan members?

I am sitting with over 115,000,000 credits and at the minute nothing to spend the credits on and a clan member is short 7,000,000 for his Kurfurst including all mods and upgrades...

What would be the harm in allowing credit transfers to other members of your clan via a central clan account?

Opinions welcome as to whether people think this would be a good or bad idea.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,475 posts
8,660 battles

because it's open to abuse, clans could charge people for entry/to participate in CB's etc, WG have said many times there will be no transfers between players, of ships/credits/experience...

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,246 posts
7,259 battles
Just now, Migantium_Mashum said:

I have a question.

Why can a Clan not have a central credit account where clan members can deposit some of their credits for the benefit of other clan members?

I am sitting with over 115,000,000 credits and at the minute nothing to spend the credits on and a clan member is short 7,000,000 for his Kurfurst including all mods and upgrades...

What would be the harm in allowing credit transfers to other members of your clan via a central clan account?

I like it and it was already discussed while playing Clan Battles internal of 5crubs why there isn't something like this. (some of our members where missing credits to buy the elgable Tier X ships + modules)

Sadly it will never happen as WG naivly beliefs there are enough clan members that still would exchange dubloons for credits, which would be a thing of the history then.

Oh yes and it is open for abuse ofc. like Salentine said.

Players
3,095 posts
5,418 battles
21 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Doesnt matter what ppl think. There are ways to abuse it and it would go against the micropayment-model, which is essential for the game.

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,591 posts
5,533 battles

Because it would take about 2 minutes before someone set up a credit exchange clan, where you joined/left for the sole purpose of selling/buying credits for real money.

WG probably arent in the business of shafting their own income so someone else can make momey instead.

Players
820 posts
8,079 battles

I never gave the abuse factor any thought especially the point made by Xevious_Red... I am perhaps a little naive.

Given everything I have read I can understand why it would not be put in place.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,973 posts
11,395 battles

I do not condone virtual money laundering :cap_haloween:

Seems to be no in-between however.

Either someone is always short of credits or has so much meaningless.

• Cool 1

[SNUBS]
Players
1,244 posts
6,395 battles

i would love the idea. but this will  probably not be possible.

1 hour ago, Xevious_Red said:

Because it would take about 2 minutes before someone set up a credit exchange clan, where you joined/left for the sole purpose of selling/buying credits for real money.

WG probably arent in the business of shafting their own income so someone else can make momey instead.

because of this. this will probably increase bots in the game as well. 

[HAERT]
Players
2,087 posts
2 hours ago, Xevious_Red said:

Extremely valid point and I think you're spot on with it. 

Additionally WG won't want the headache of customer support when it went wrong or a clan leader made off with the silver.

It's a shame that the benefits would be outweighed by the risks so it's unlikely to ever happen.

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

Step 1: Set tons of bot to farm credits.

Step 2: Make them drop the credits in a clan.

Step 3: Sell the credits.

Step4: Profit.

Forget about bitcoins, mine credits on WoWs.

Sign in to follow this