Ghost1911

Am loking for clan(English or Serbian )

7 comments in this topic

[SERBS]
Players
54 posts
7,718 battles

Hello i have 2 tier 10's for now and am on Iowa TO GET Montana(i gave Yama and shima german bbs am on tier 8)

i want to be active players and to have fun in it and play some division+ And i woudl lie to be an competition clan who play cw's

[TAW]
[TAW]
Players
229 posts
9,109 battles

Hi Ghost,

Check out TAW at http://taw.net. Our UE fleet has about 50 members (and some good carrier players) and we are fun and competetive with a good range of players and experience. Click Join Now on the website and we'll get in touch with you. (English spoken - players from all over EU and beyond)

God luck.

Loubader (HDI)

[TAW]
[TAW]
Players
229 posts
9,109 battles

Hi Ghost,

I've already responded to your search but here goes again:

Check out TAW at http://taw.net. Our EU fleet has about 50 members and we are fun and competetive with a good range of players and experience. Click Join Now on the website and we'll get in touch with you. (English spoken - players from all over EU and beyond)

Good luck.

If you want to meet up in TS for a chat, PM me and we'll set it up. :)

Loubader (HDI)

[TAW]
[TAW]
Players
229 posts
9,109 battles

Some more info:

We also have 2 clan squads ready for the next round of clan wars. We did ok in the previous battles (Storm League 1) but of course want to improve.

Beta Tester
55 posts
4,298 battles

NMA is an 18+ clan looking for new members to join us.Working mic,50% WR,tier 10 required. Send a message for info if interested in joining.  Message me in game. Tag: sycoreking. Happy hunting.