Sign in to follow this  
Nautical_Metaphor

Making sure you're on opposite teams?

7 comments in this topic

Players
974 posts
8,120 battles

Hi,

is there something like an "anti-division"? I'll have a WoWs session with a friend of mine and possibly his children in a few days, and I would love to be on the other side and wreck his cheeky little sod of a son.

[DEFR]
Players
7 posts
5,452 battles

If you have teamspeak you can count in and both click ready at the same time. Me and a few mates do this a lot and end up on opposite teams.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,474 posts
8,652 battles

all you can do is press battle at the same time and hope it works in your favour...

Weekend Tester
769 posts
3,524 battles

I've often wished I could do this with a friend as well, but it makes sense that it isn't a thing. Imagine the abuse it would open up, two friends on opposite sides every battle telling each other about their team mates' positions etc. in order to maximize their damage and kills. Would be a nice feature used responsibly, but would be too easily and too heavily abused.

[ADRIA]
Players
3,790 posts
6,515 battles

Statistically he's always more likely to be in the enemy team.

Overall it's 52.17%, but if you both queue up in the same ship class it would be between 50% to 100% (depending on how many ships of that type are in game) with the average being around 66%

Players
2,217 posts
6,193 battles

Time the entering into the battle, take similar ships of same tier. I think with CVs there might even be more chance to be on opposite sides, privided you take CVs of the same tier.

And play after midnight, the kids will love it! :Smile_great::Smile_hiding:

Sign in to follow this