MrConway

Vive le France Collection

27 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,049 posts
2,170 battles

Please leave your feedback regarding the "Vive le France" Collection here.

[OFFS]
Players
123 posts
20,677 battles

"Vive la France" Collection
Ou est elle ?

• In English: Where is it ?

Players
382 posts

Winning the five battles to complete "Reward on Main Account #2" should give "5 containers with signals, camos, collection cards" and should start the collection off. Then it looks like the challenge "Vive la France" will give you another collection container each time you play a battle.

[PORT]
Modder
1,472 posts
10,736 battles

I would test them, but I cannot bother winning 5+x times a random match... ey, it's a test-server, for testing we could really do it in coop-mode. :/

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,244 posts
5,950 battles

Does anyone know what its rewards are?

I'm guessing it's a battleship since there are missions for French BBs but there are none of those in PTS, so this is kind of weird

Players
382 posts

Reward for the collection is the French Captain. Each collection container has a chance of having a personal mission to get the Alsace by playing one battle.

[RF]
[RF]
Players
17 posts
3,958 battles

Just had my first game with this bulit french commander, great job WG @MrConway @Tuccy . Ihope to see the same exchangerate of 3 keys in the collection.

f.png

f.png

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,049 posts
2,170 battles
10 hours ago, Dufour14 said:

Just had my first game with this bulit french commander, great job WG @MrConway @Tuccy . Ihope to see the same exchangerate of 3 keys in the collection.

f.png

f.png

Please be aware that we make collections much easier on PTS to let you guys complete them quickly, it will likely be harder on the liver server.

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,296 posts
11,167 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, mecklenburg1 sagte:

Ich würde gerne die Aufträge testen aber dazu fehlt der Forschungsbaum franz. Schlachtschiffe

Screenshot (25).png

Du musst 5 Spiele machen, dann schaltest du den Auftrag frei, dann noch ein Spiel und du hast die Alsace im Hafen.

Players
49 posts

Hi. Sorry if I appear thick but this is the first time I have participated on the Test Server. I have completed all the missions which give various rewards flags, signals etc. I understand from the blurb that these are not credited/shown on your main account until Wargaming email you advising you are to then access a specific web page to collect the rewards. Fair enough. I have one last mission noted to complete on the Test Server, have a game in a French battleship. I cannot see any French battleship available on the interface. Am I missing something. Cheers.

[NED]
Players
4,077 posts
11,164 battles

Now I'm doubting... Shouldn't it be "vive la France?"

• Cool 1

Players
326 posts

Hi WG 

Assuming that when you say this test 0.7.0.1 was for the introduction of new French Warships and missions.

Then why only one French battleship and why was none of the of the other new French ships that were mentioned in the new French ships tutorial or are all other French ships be introduced one by one for each test update. 

And to get the only French ship for test we had to do missions then why not have the test ship to play and missions to get one or two other ships on winning them we get a free mid tier French ship accounted to the players main game account for participating in the test server that was so bugged it made a few players teamkillers without any player input and cost many wins etc.

Players
326 posts
4 hours ago, john1953 said:

Hi. Sorry if I appear thick but this is the first time I have participated on the Test Server. I have completed all the missions which give various rewards flags, signals etc. I understand from the blurb that these are not credited/shown on your main account until Wargaming email you advising you are to then access a specific web page to collect the rewards. Fair enough. I have one last mission noted to complete on the Test Server, have a game in a French battleship. I cannot see any French battleship available on the interface. Am I missing something. Cheers.

I think you have miss read the last mission you don't play a french ship to win a french ship you play the mission in any thing to win the ship. 

Assuming you have won the first 5 battle missions noted 1-5, once these have been done you then get a 6th mission called a personal mission play that win or lose you then should get the French Battleship in your dock ownership tech tree.

Hope this helps.

[BOAT]
Players
108 posts
2,041 battles
On 29/01/2018 at 4:36 PM, Ferry_25 said:

Now I'm doubting... Shouldn't it be "vive la France?"

It should, yes.

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
4,696 posts
4,878 battles

Question for those who took a look already: how many point will the French special captain have?

Players
326 posts
2 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Question for those who took a look already: how many point will the French special captain have?

10 point, in tester may or may not be the same in main game.

To WG.

It seems the the information on daily missions, the French ship and other game news including Scenarios and Campaigns is not clear enough.

In future news and play information on missions etc please make this more understanding and missions can't be played until players have read and understand plus tick box before entering any play.

There are a lot of players out there that either do not read or can't be bothered to understand what they have to or must do to win game items, this is an annoyance to those that have read understand and played to win hume are now losing because the lack of correct information and the willingness to listen to those that are trying to help.    

Players
326 posts
4 hours ago, BlackKnight35 said:

Can i ask when the French BBs release?

I believe the 9th feb according to WG launcher news 

[NSAF]
Players
49 posts
9,081 battles
12 hours ago, Jessa_Doom said:

I believe the 9th feb according to WG launcher news 

I hope  and thank you for your response!!!

Players
326 posts

No not yet though WG normally do a second test round two and about a week or so after that we get the reward email.

Not too sure if there is going to be a second round this time well nothing said yet.