Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MotionMachine

Matchmaking

13 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
1,745 battles

MM does not work as it should.  Ten of the game's only one win. Improve mm activities.  This loses interest in the whole game.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
3,114 posts
5,450 battles

On the other hand - some other team consisting of 12 human players won those rounds, right?

Your stats suggest, you have other problems, then to complain about the matchmaker https://wows-numbers.com/de/player/500698833,MotionMachine/

Why dont u start asking:  "what can I do, to help my team win more often?"

• Cool 2

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,728 posts
10,607 battles
45 minutes ago, MotionMachine said:

MM does not work as it should.  Ten of the game's only one win. Improve mm activities.  This loses interest in the whole game.

I'm sorry to say that, but you're a poor player who just got a bad streak, there's really nothing strange about that - and MM really isn't to blame either. Even if you were normally winning 50% of your matches, the chances of losing 9 out of any 10 matches are above 1%. So, if you have 50% general winrate (and, let's face it, your performance isn't even close to 50%) and and you play for 100 days, each day playing exactly 10 battles - one of these days should, on average, have 9 or 10 defeats.

And all that is assuming that your performance is a constant value - and this is obviously not the case. When you get angry and frustrated, you may end up doing more mistakes, further increasing chances of subsequent defeats.

[NWP]
Players
3,218 posts
5,612 battles

Go back to playing lowertiers, preferable T3-T5 and learn the game better. High tiers is nothing for u - u are a liability to your team because u are struggeling to pulling half your own weight. Why would u think u deserve to win more when u do almost the same damage on T4 and on T9? Where is probably double the amount of HP floating around.

Mistakes on higher tiers are punished much more than on lower tiers, so u have to know what u CAN do with your ship, and what u shouldnt do. Seeing your Survivability is pretty high, your hitrate rather low id say u stay faaaaar behind and try to hit at maxranges doing close to no damage. Also having no effect on the outcome of the match, when u play a Radar Cruiser (Baltimore) and u cant utilize your Radar at that ranges...

[XFS]
[XFS]
Players
178 posts
10,536 battles
3 hours ago, MotionMachine said:

Hi

You need to go back to basics mate play lower tiers you blame the game but need to look at your game play I did 1 year ago I was 44% WR and blamed the game and others then looked on here in the forums took the criticism and learnt form it now enjoying the game much more, sell anything u got above L8  play lower tiers learn get better is the only way to enjoy  

Now I got over 600 mil credits silver and still don't own anything above L8 (sold them all) nearly all the ships I own have a 19 captain , take the hints look hard at the game paly stop blaming all others and the game and enjoy wish u all the best  

• Cool 2

[SNUBS]
Players
1,246 posts
6,424 battles
7 hours ago, MotionMachine said:

MM does not work as it should.  Ten of the game's only one win.

Whahaha i wish that was an MM problem

Beta Tester
1,499 posts
4,650 battles

Had some battles this weekend. Lost most. Played other games, did other stuff, tried again. Same result. "See you next Friday game!"

So yeah. Clearly I was not in the mood for WoWs so decided to give it a rest.

The failing is an downward spiral. You get frustrated, you make mistakes and take unnecessary risks to win but end up failing. Anxiety. Frustration. Rince and repeat.

Open a whine thread to get understanding and sympathy "yeah I feel you, these weekend warriors bro..."

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,091 posts
4,863 battles

so you want MM to be designed for not to allow streaks of wins or losses?

Nice idea.. I believe it is the first time I've ever seen in here or WOT forum, someone really asking for a RIGGED MM instead of complaining about it.

[ADRIA]
Players
3,842 posts
6,560 battles
15 hours ago, MotionMachine said:

MM has nothing to do with winning or losing

On the other hand you having a WR that's estimated to be on someone who's AFK 100% of the time shows how useful you are for your teams.

Stop whining about how "unfair" everything is and L2P

[DONGS]
Players
404 posts
8,467 battles

It happens OP, sometimes you just have to admit defeat and call it a day.  Bit pointless having a rant on here about it but each to their own. :Smile_honoring:

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,043 posts
5,606 battles

@MotionMachine looks like it's more about you than MM. 

Sign in to follow this