Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
majogl

Did all the missions just reset?

10 comments in this topic

[WGP2L]
Alpha Tester
132 posts
3,108 battles

So i just looked into my missions (i wanted to check on my progress towards the last stage of aggressive animals) and my eyes fell out... All the missions reset, even completed ones, although i still have the rewards... Challenges reset too (HSF yamato)

WTF? Is this just me? Or have WG simply outdone themselves this patch?

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,988 posts
13,493 battles

No worries, it's a bug. You'll find that it's impossible to complete "reset missions" as they won't register progress.

Players
1,723 posts
9,706 battles

For the missions probably try to relog in again and see if it works.  

As for challenges no s#$@ Sherlock they reset everyday:Smile_smile: How is there even progress for the HSF Yamato misdion when it only requires you to win 1 battle to get the container?

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
3 hours ago, pra3y said:

How is there even progress for the HSF Yamato misdion when it only requires you to win 1 battle to get the container?

it is repeatable for 10 times and that counts...

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
3 hours ago, pra3y said:

As for challenges no s#$@ Sherlock they reset everyday:Smile_smile: How is there even progress for the HSF Yamato misdion when it only requires you to win 1 battle to get the container?

You can get up to 10 containers for 1 win each with the Yamato missions. Working as intended. No, you don't have to win 10 times to get one container.

[H_FAN]
Players
1,900 posts
21,615 battles
5 hours ago, pra3y said:

For the missions probably try to relog in again and see if it works.  

Like the others have said, and I want to add that it looks the same if you buy a Premium where it is f.e. 200% XP on 10-30 Wins/games (it differs on ship and bundle)

Players
1,723 posts
9,706 battles

@robihr@Tungstonid 

So there are 2 sets of Yamato challenges? Cause mine is the one repeatable everyday and I won't call it a challenge that is a "resetable" unlike the get 10 citadel challenge since it requires only 1 win in a Yama to get the container so there is no progression per se at all, unless OP is talking about what @Gnirfhas described and has a challenge counter of 10~30 games for his HSF Yamato mission then i stand corrected.

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
16 minutes ago, pra3y said:

@robihr@Tungstonid 

So there are 2 sets of Yamato challenges? Cause mine is the one repeatable everyday and I won't call it a challenge that is a "resetable" unlike the get 10 citadel challenge since it requires only 1 win in a Yama to get the container so there is no progression per se at all, unless OP is talking about what @Gnirfhas described and has a challenge counter of 10~30 games for his HSF Yamato mission then i stand corrected.

nah.. you just read wrongly. it is not daily repeatable. it is just 10x repeatable.. you can do all 10 in one day if you want. and that progress is just challenge counter.

Players
1,723 posts
9,706 battles
14 hours ago, robihr said:

nah.. you just read wrongly. it is not daily repeatable. it is just 10x repeatable.. you can do all 10 in one day if you want. and that progress is just challenge counter.

Sorry for the late reply. Finished work, went home to take a look and realize I'm as blind as a bat.

Apologies to OP. 

[_RO_]
Players
1 post

i received the personal missions. got disconnected and the missions disappeared....

is this normal?

Sign in to follow this