Sign in to follow this  
Immoxb

Looking for semi-serious clan

4 comments in this topic

[HMP]
Players
1 post
664 battles

Heyya guys! I'm semi new to the game, and my top Tier atm is level 5. I do also have a level 8 premium. And I'm striving to get a level X/10 ASAP.

Now, I'm looking for a clan who wants to play some casual, but also competetively and "semi"-serious ranking. 

I play primarely as bb's / battleships. 

I prefer the tone in the clan to be casual, but everyone doing their best and in it for the win ;) 

Hope to hear from some of you.

[LEGIO]
[LEGIO]
Players
583 posts
7,461 battles
3 hours ago, GeneralJensen said:

Heyya guys! I'm semi new to the game, and my top Tier atm is level 5. I do also have a level 8 premium. And I'm striving to get a level X/10 ASAP.

Now, I'm looking for a clan who wants to play some casual, but also competetively and "semi"-serious ranking. 

I play primarely as bb's / battleships. 

I prefer the tone in the clan to be casual, but everyone doing their best and in it for the win ;) 

Hope to hear from some of you.

You are more than welcome to LEGIO. We are a easygoing clan. We are lookingfor players like you :) I Send you an invite in game :) 

Oh. Saw that you are in a clan. Good luck mate :) 

[TAW]
[TAW]
Players
230 posts
9,155 battles

Check out our clan at http://taw.net and click Join Now if you like what you see. Although we are organised (and serious) we have loads of fun and there is always someone to div up with. Hope to see you soon.

Sign in to follow this