Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
loppantorkel

King of the Sea Tornament streaming now

9 comments in this topic

[NED]
Players
4,087 posts
11,208 battles

again now. Really awesome to watch. Must truly admit those matches are of way much higher lvl than I could perform. That's good: now I have something to strive for!

really: Making a mistake in random ia bad, in CW it's a huge problem. Here it's instant sinking...

[UNICS]
Players
2,853 posts
11,843 battles

Up again.

The mic funds at WG is completely empty. Please donate for the ears of future generations.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,979 posts
13,485 battles

hakuddlol.png

Apparently Hakuryu is now a DD.

Is this how the CV rework is going to turn out? :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BL4CK]
Players
575 posts
16,516 battles
V 3. 2. 2018 v 18:14 El2aZeR řekl/a:

hakuddlol.png

Apparently Hakuryu is now a DD.

Is this how the CV rework is going to turn out? :Smile_trollface:

Spot: 5,4 Km

Guns: From Khaba

Planes: 136

Speed : 48 kts

Torpedos : From Shima

2 choices: full DD or CV mod 

Pure Transformer.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
618 posts
6,227 battles

Well first of all I hope this comment will find its way to WG - the name of the topic is not kinda proper, however I did not want to open another one for King of the Sea V tournament.

I want to congratulate to WG and for the KotS V organizers for their work for the weekend performance.

The way the tournament finals were presented to the internet community was truly great.

The English language EU casting that was done from the WG Paris office was professional and very enjoyable. The visible part of the team (MrConway, Crysantos, Izolate, Flamu) worked together great and created an environment that was enjoyable for hours. 

Add to this the very very interesting and tough battles that we were able to see, especially the ones for the EU Finals (WGP2W vs. OMNI) and the EU vs NA super final for second and first place.

Honestly I haven't seen that many nail-biter battles in a pack than on this late Sunday evening. Respect to all teams, winners or loosers in those battles.

Last but not least: it was good to see that the organizer team did everything inside the possibilities of the current game engine to make a great show and presentation of the battle.

I can only encourage the DEVs to put some more efforts into the freecam view and casting features to make the spectator view better. (i.e. overview mode in which spectators can see all the units on the battlefield regardless of their detection status, and in my dreams I wish for a feature that specator can have a viewmode compatible with VR (Virtual Reality) headsets so we can just sit right into the middle of the battles)

Anyways, very very good job!

Congratulations again.

• Cool 5

Sign in to follow this