You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MarkG_2017

Science of Victory

9 comments in this topic

[L-C-L]
Players
8 posts
1,483 battles

I'm looking forward to the patient and wise guidance that I received last time I posted a question.

I have just completed the final mission in SoV, and I was expecting to be showered in all sorts of rewards having done so. However, I can't really see that I have gained anything...Please tell me if I am missing something or if all that effort was for nothing.

Thanks in advance.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,986 posts
13,492 battles

The final Science of Victory mission rewards 7 days of premium time. Finishing the entire campaign awards you another 7 days.

You can check rewards any time by hovering your mouse over the container symbol.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
2,891 posts
10,415 battles

I think you missed the point of the campaign. The finishing reward is quite average being only 7 days premium time.

The true rewards are the rewards for single missions. These allow new players to stock up on consumables of all kind.

If you are looking for big rewards look at Honorable Service and Yamamoto campaigns, one gives you a premium DD and the other a unique captain.

[SCRUB]
Players
1,934 posts

You can check reward for each task by hovering your mouse over small container in the bottom right corner of each task button.

Final reward is given after playing one battle with selected main task in mission 10 - it gives you 7 days of premium.

[L-C-L]
Players
8 posts
1,483 battles
8 minutes ago, Skyllon said:

You can check reward for each task by hovering your mouse over small container in the bottom right corner of each task button.

Final reward is given after playing one battle with selected main task in mission 10 - it gives you 7 days of premium.

OK, thanks, and at the risk of appearing even more ill informed, what can I do with that?

[ADRIA]
Players
3,840 posts
6,560 battles
10 minutes ago, MarkG_2017 said:

OK, thanks, and at the risk of appearing even more ill informed, what can I do with that?

premium account gives you +50% XP and +50% Credits earned

[L-C-L]
Players
8 posts
1,483 battles
4 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

premium account gives you +50% XP and +50% Credits earned

Great, thanks.

Players
3,501 posts
7,254 battles
1 minute ago, MarkG_2017 said:

Great, thanks.

Here's a tip, save the 7 days premium time until there's an event on or some other occasion when it's really of use to you, the recent DoY campaign being a good example.