XDMeloniXD

How do you get the full HSF collection?

6 comments in this topic

Players
29 posts
3,996 battles

Hello everyone!

I started to collect the things for the HSF collection, i played the first battle and got the HSF container, but now i dont know how to continue, i recived containers but none of them included things for the collection, please dont say that i need to pay and get a complete collection like that, because i like the concept and the rewards are "ok" but then hate if i cant get a complete collection. I undertood from the original post that you are supposed to be able to get collection items normal containers, if im wrong please correct me and if i cant complete the collection then please change that, i want to complete collections without needing to pay money for them.

-XDMeloniXD

[PUPSI]
Players
6,110 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, ColonelPete sagte:

You get them from normal containers.

and like the items of the Yamamoto collection it is random if you get an item or not when you open a container...

[SOR]
Players
291 posts

• The HSF Collection is only activated if you click the "I Want to Join" button below.
• Once you opt-in, you get your first High School Fleet Container after a single battle in any Tier V+ ship.
• After that, you get a single portrait in regular containers you open. 
• Or you can accelerate your progress by fighting battles in HSF ships and getting more High School Fleet Containers.

Join on this website if you haven't!
https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/special/become-a-blue-mermaid/

These renewable missions are available for:

• HSF Graf Spee (20 additional Containers)
  • HSF Harekaze (20 additional Containers)
  • IJN Yamato (10 additional Containers)
  • IJN Musashi (10 additional Containers). 

[UK-RN]
[UK-RN]
Players
12 posts
3,690 battles

nope not got any now from regular containers. have not for 2 days. did all 10 for the Yamato and then none.

Players
25 posts
3,310 battles

Heh i decided to buy the HSF Graff Spree because of this as i did want it in the 1st place but well... this was quite worth it!
Im still doing the missions and i must say i am getting them from crates as well