Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mik1984

Winter campaign removed?

17 comments in this topic

[PMW]
[PMW]
Players
297 posts
11,937 battles

Winter campaign removed? I didn't see any warning before that these missions have a time limit.

#triggered

:cap_rambo:

[DREAD]
Players
4,667 posts
4,865 battles
1 minute ago, Mik1984 said:

Winter campaign removed? I didn't see any warning before that these missions have a time limit.

#triggered

Er... yes? Temporary event... and shown in game as well... 

No need to be triggered :-)

[ADRIA]
Players
3,767 posts
6,483 battles
4 minutes ago, Mik1984 said:

#triggered

So you're blind too?

1st of all the campaign was supposed to end on 6:00 CET on 18th january, be happy it got extended by 2 days to 20th.

And then - there was a live counting timer on the campaign itself, how blind do you have to be not to notice :fish_palm:

[PUPSI]
Players
6,110 posts
Vor 10 Minuten, Mik1984 sagte:

more than 9k battles and so much ignorance towards the game...very sad...

• Funny 2

Players
3,058 posts
5,373 battles

How can you not inform yourself about the campaings you are starting? I mean you obviously managed to find them... activate them... READ the requrements to pass each stage... but the most crucial information you ignored? I always check all the details about a campaign before starting it. If I know, I cant make it due to time/difficulty/ships needed to pass - I wont bother. easy as that.

• Cool 1

[OGHF]
Players
543 posts
10,369 battles

The only dissapointment on this campaign was the final prize, a camo for a ship i do not have, it could at least have been the ship it’s self ???

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,028 posts
5,584 battles

lol

[PUPSI]
Players
6,110 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, Cyclops_ sagte:

The only dissapointment on this campaign was the final prize, a camo for a ship i do not have, it could at least have been the ship it’s self ???

sure, for such an easy campaign one of the best premium ships, while WG already gave you another Tier 7 premium ship for free :Smile_facepalm:

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,965 posts
11,381 battles

Commiserations... You were gifted an extra 2 days but still missed the deadline.

I put my Ranked push on hold to do the missions annoyingly because of the time constraints.

[OGHF]
Players
543 posts
10,369 battles
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

sure, for such an easy campaign one of the best premium ships, while WG already gave you another Tier 7 premium ship for free :Smile_facepalm:

Maybe, but having picked up 5 ships so far,  a much harder final task with the Scharnhorst as a prise would have been better.

[SCRUB]
Players
1,915 posts
3 hours ago, Mik1984 said:

Winter campaign removed?

About time. Spring is coming... :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

Players
1,721 posts
9,693 battles
1 hour ago, Cyclops_ said:

Maybe, but having picked up 5 ships so far,  a much harder final task with the Scharnhorst as a prise would have been better.

I had no idea WG registered as a charity. Next campaign they'll be giving out free Musashis to whoever completes it.

Players
2,204 posts
6,162 battles
4 hours ago, Mik1984 said:

#triggered

Even though I don't agree with the harshness some here have replied to your ordeal, they are correct in that it was visible from within the game. Even the unlocking of the stages of the DoY campaign was very hard to not notice.

I hope for your sake you don't have too much regret by having started this thread, perhaps we will be getting some spring campaign in its stead :Smile_great:

[ADRIA]
Players
3,767 posts
6,483 battles
4 hours ago, Cyclops_ said:

Scharnhorst's too good for them to give it away for free. Sadly enough...

[BFS]
Beta Tester
793 posts
4,681 battles

The two campaigns were time limited - which was one reason I gave up pushing to complete it.

Some of the objectives did not encourage good team play and I need all the help I can get.

Sign in to follow this