Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
__Helmut_Kohl__

PSA: Beercan removal (Roma)

17 comments in this topic

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,977 posts
11,407 battles

Less fun for the men onboard the boat, you removed their huge beer dispenser...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[NWP]
Players
885 posts
8,158 battles
4 hours ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

Awesome mod. Works perfectly. 

roma_clean.jpg

19 points captain? Duuuude

Seal clubbing hard in Giulio is your hobby these days?

:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[PUPSI]
Players
6,147 posts

Great! Hopefully we will see it also posted in the forum, to be sure it is safe. (although I cannot think of any reason why this mod should be a problem for WG)

Beta Tester
516 posts
11,090 battles
13 minutes ago, tank276 said:

Maybe he just had some elite XP in the bank. Last time i looked i had 45 million elite XP, enough to train alot of 19cpts instantly.

[NWP]
Players
885 posts
8,158 battles
4 minutes ago, McCracken666 said:

Maybe he just had some elite XP in the bank. Last time i looked i had 45 million elite XP, enough to train alot of 19cpts instantly.

Whaaat? 45 million elite xp? Duuuuuude...

Beta Tester
516 posts
11,090 battles
17 minutes ago, tank276 said:

Whaaat? 45 million elite xp? Duuuuuude...

Yeah i know, i picked up the game about a year ago again and noticed the elite XP could now be used to accelerate training. So its 11 x 19pts Cpt's and always enough elite xp in the bank to fully train new Cpt's to max and redistribute skills whenever there is need for it.

• Cool 1

Players
858 posts
3,869 battles

And I was pleased to get my first captain to 14 points the other day. :Smile_amazed:

Also, this mod only works for the person who's installed it so the rest of us can still point and laugh at the beer can.:Smile_great:

[OSC]
Players
2,728 posts
10,137 battles

Why would you pay 50€ for an ugly AF camo, then use the mod to remove it so you don't see it?
Some people really make no sense...

• Cool 2

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,977 posts
11,407 battles
11 minutes ago, cro_pwr said:

Why would you pay 50€ for an ugly AF camo, then use the mod to remove it so you don't see it?

Because XP buffs...

I never pay extra for bigger bundles as I spend enough money on this as it is. WG really should sell special camos for less. I've only seen a single Kii with the Anime Mecha camo...

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
1,900 posts
21,556 battles
3 hours ago, tank276 said:

Who does not have that hobby? I have created 10 pointers instead as GC is ok to play with scratch (i.e. 3 pointers for 25 Gold). Combined with Elite XP My experience is that low/mid tier OP ships is useful for starting up captains , higher tier premiums is for 10 p and up. Must have 10 pointers ready for the Italian navy, RN DDs and FR BBs. Found that 10 p is the sweetspot IMO to grind inventory of captains for future lines around 175000 XP (from 3 p) and not so expensive to move. GC is great to grow captains on!:Smile_coin:However I realize that my own stats in GC has suffered.

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
1,900 posts
21,556 battles
31 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Because XP buffs...

I never pay extra for bigger bundles as I spend enough money on this as it is. WG really should sell special camos for less. I've only seen a single Kii with the Anime Mecha camo...

Yes, I will not have spent 5000 extra, though you might reason in margin terms over standard Prize Roma, then it might be lower.

The camo values could be compared with buying flag packages which are more flexible. I will but Roma later but there is lots of ships incoming and I might wait for doubloon usage instead, when she is coming to tech tree.  

[NWP]
Players
885 posts
8,158 battles
23 minutes ago, Gnirf said:

Who does not have that hobby? I have created 10 pointers instead as GC is ok to play with scratch (i.e. 3 pointers for 25 Gold). Combined with Elite XP My experience is that low/mid tier OP ships is useful for starting up captains , higher tier premiums is for 10 p and up. Must have 10 pointers ready for the Italian navy, RN DDs and FR BBs. Found that 10 p is the sweetspot IMO to grind inventory of captains for future lines around 175000 XP (from 3 p) and not so expensive to move. GC is great to grow captains on!:Smile_coin:However I realize that my own stats in GC has suffered.

Yes, 10 pointers are the sweet spot, especially considering the amount of game time you have to spend to make them 19ers. (with/without free cap xp use).

[TOAST]
[TOAST]
Players
1,909 posts
25,215 battles
3 hours ago, McCracken666 said:

What!!!! photo-thumb-504760801-582494d4.png

Beta Tester
2,146 posts
8,332 battles
1 hour ago, cro_pwr said:

I really enjoy playing the Roma, so I got the camo while it is available. Still have more than enough gold from Halloween crates (so I also got it a lot cheaper in the end). The camo makes Roma earn credits/xp comparable to Musashi.  

I also wanted to have the famous Beercan for the lolz to be honest, but I didn't want to look at it every game. The option to turn it on/off is perfect for me. And yes, the other people can still enjoy the view. 

• Cool 1

[BWOLF]
Players
115 posts
5,656 battles
13 hours ago, Negativvv said:

as I spend enough money on this as it is.

Kind of brought a tear to my eye knowing i'm not the only one raping my credit card. Thanks mate!

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this