You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
gautrek

Just pissed a CV player off :)

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
413 posts

Just had a game where a CV player was being a bit of a [edited]. he had threatened to leave the match and take another ship in. But then when we started winning he gave us the honour of staying. I pinged a DD with my radar ( in a Belfast) and then went hunting. He also joined in and between us we nearly took it out. I managed to fire some shells just as he dropped a full load of torps and I got the kill. He then started abusing me ( LOL) and started calling me a kill stealing nublet and other names. A bit of banter and abuse then started between ourselves with me laughing at him in chat. He then procceded to prove how mature he was by hitting me with 2 slavos of torps. Which only made me laugh at him even more.

But I must say me pissing a CV player off has made my weekend. :)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
1,392 posts
9,618 battles
12 minutes ago, gautrek said:

Just had a game where a CV player was being a bit of a [edited]. he had threatened to leave the match and take another ship in. But then when we started winning he gave us the honour of staying. I pinged a DD with my radar ( in a Belfast) and then went hunting. He also joined in and between us we nearly took it out. I managed to fire some shells just as he dropped a full load of torps and I got the kill. He then started abusing me ( LOL) and started calling me a kill stealing nublet and other names. A bit of banter and abuse then started between ourselves with me laughing at him in chat. He then procceded to prove how mature he was by hitting me with 2 slavos of torps. Which only made me laugh at him even more.

Smart CV player will be too busy with looking 2131212 different things on his screen that he will not have time to write.

Whenever I write, i [edited]up something due to lack of attention. :D

Players
526 posts
5,294 battles
3 hours ago, gautrek said:

Good story sir, but you've completely missunderstood a very basic concept of this game.

Your main goal is to kill/piss off the RED CVs, not the green ones.

Good job, thanks for sharing. (LOL)

[OMNI]
Players
97 posts
11,949 battles
5 hours ago, DB2212 said:

Good story sir, but you've completely missunderstood a very basic concept of this game.

Good job, thanks for sharing. (LOL)

To do that u simply bring a division CV+ 2DM or minotaurs

Beta Tester
715 posts
10,443 battles
5 hours ago, DB2212 said:

3 minutes ago, Clawgr said:

To do that u simply bring a division CV+ 2DM or minotaurs

I can piss off both teams and get around 8 reports per game when i play my CV solo, does that make me awesome?