Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ABED1984

How to get HSF Yamato Camo?

26 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[PNAVY]
Players
1,027 posts
28,932 battles

I've read some posts regarding the HSF Yamato camo but couldn't get a clear answer on how to unlock that camo. I've checked my missions list but didn't find anything about the HSF camo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HMSR]
Beta Tester
1,722 posts
5,871 battles

You have to register, play yammy, mushy, jare & graffy and collect, (i have one beer to many so im happy to be corected by our pros here ?) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,244 posts
5,949 battles

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/special/become-a-blue-mermaid/

 

Click the big orange button which will give you the first container. Then either play specified ships for more containers or just play random ships for a chance to get items in standard containers

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PNAVY]
Players
1,027 posts
28,932 battles
6 minutes ago, Ryouzanpakku said:

collection

Don't have HSF collection bar.

3 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

You have to register, play yammy, mushy, jare & graffy and collect, (i have one beer to many so im happy to be corected by our pros here ?) 

 

I only have Yamato and Graf Spee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PNAVY]
Players
1,027 posts
28,932 battles
Just now, domen3 said:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/special/become-a-blue-mermaid/

 

Click the big orange button which will give you the first container. Then either play specified ships for more containers or just play random ships for a chance to get items in standard containers

Thanks, will try the link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,939 posts
13,435 battles

Keep in mind that you have to play one battle with a T5+ ship to get your first container after you've registered (dunno if you have to win it or not). This will start your collection, so regular containers will randomly give you a part from time to time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PNAVY]
Players
1,027 posts
28,932 battles
Just now, El2aZeR said:

Keep in mind that you have to play one battle with a T5+ ship to get your first container (dunno if you have to win it or not). This will start your collection.

 

Okay, Will do that. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
858 posts
3,869 battles
42 minutes ago, ABED1984 said:

I only have Yamato and Graf Spee.

 

Normal Graf or the HSF Graf Spee? I think only the HSF version qualifies to earn additional containers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PNAVY]
Players
1,027 posts
28,932 battles
1 hour ago, Strappster said:

 

Normal Graf or the HSF Graf Spee? I think only the HSF version qualifies to earn additional containers.

 

I have the normal Graf Spee. Will I be able to get the HSF flags despite I only have the Yamato?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,002 posts
16,728 battles
26 minutes ago, ABED1984 said:

 

I have the normal Graf Spee. Will I be able to get the HSF flags despite I only have the Yamato?

You collect underage anime bitches (maybe a Japanese fetish, I tbink) this time. The 3 daily containers will give you a tramp each, collecting the bitches will give you the HSF flags and a camo for Yamato as the final collection prize. You dont need any HSF ship. Having Yamato, you have to play one battle with it and you will get a challenge mission that will give you 10 more mission-related containers that will give you 2 bitches for each container when you win.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PNAVY]
Players
1,027 posts
28,932 battles
4 minutes ago, 22cm said:

You collect underage anime bitches (maybe a Japanese fetish, I tbink) this time. The 3 daily containers will give you a [edited] each, collecting the bitches will give you the HSF flags and a camo for Yamato as the final collection prize. You dont need any HSF ship. Having Yamato, you have to play one battle with it and you will get a challenge mission that will give you 10 more mission-related containers that will give you 2 bitches for each container when you win.

 

Thanks for the info. :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOME]
Beta Tester
1,763 posts
6,420 battles

So what are the stats for the camo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TIPC]
Players
332 posts
15,559 battles
On 20/1/2018 at 12:38 AM, domen3 said:

Click the big orange button which will give you the first containe

hahahaha put your cursor in the orange rectangle and click it..hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,724 posts
10,607 battles
On 1/19/2018 at 11:34 PM, Major_Damage225 said:

You have to register, play yammy, mushy, jare & graffy and collect, (i have one beer to many so im happy to be corected by our pros here ?) 

In fact after you register and play a game in anything, you get a single container to kick off the collection - then standard containers can give you collection pieces (as long as the collection is set to be the active one).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
539 posts
8,096 battles

+If you haven't finished the Yamamoto collection yet, you have to manually enable the HSF collection as your primary collection in order to receive the right collectibles in your containers.

 

1 hour ago, Affeks said:

So what are the stats for the camo?

 

Quote from reddit:

 


Yamato standard camo bonus are
100% XP
-50% Service Cost
+20% Credits

HSF Yamato
50% XP
50% Commander XP
-50% Service Cost

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
2 minutes ago, Belustigungspanda said:

Yamato standard camo bonus are
100% XP
-50% Service Cost
+20% Credits

HSF Yamato
50% XP
50% Commander XP
-50% Service Cost

 

Shouldn't the first one be "Yamato premium camo"? Else it is a little bit misleading.

Also you get the +4%/-3% on both camos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOME]
Beta Tester
1,763 posts
6,420 battles
10 minutes ago, Belustigungspanda said:

+If you haven't finished the Yamamoto collection yet, you have to manually enable the HSF collection as your primary collection in order to receive the right collectibles in your containers.

 

 

Quote from reddit:

 

 


Yamato standard camo bonus are
100% XP
-50% Service Cost
+20% Credits

HSF Yamato
50% XP
50% Commander XP
-50% Service Cost

 

So 50% worse normal and free XP, and without the 20% credit bonus. Just as good at commander training at least.

 

Well good thing it has the 50% service reduction. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
131 posts
1,011 battles

well... one is free and other one is 5000doubloons :)

what would you expect?

and TBH the free one has the most important part (-50% service cost) and same captain training as the expensive one

IMHO this is really good gift for Yammy players from WG :) .... too bad I do not play and never intend to play it :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AAA-]
Players
651 posts
4,823 battles

From my inventory:

Yamocamo.png

 

Having HSF ships give you a mission x 20 that on winning a random, ranked or coop battle you will get a special container containing 2 pictures every time they may be duplicates however. about Yamo or Musho I don't know however since I don't (yet) have one. A normal container either gives or does not give a picture depending on luck but never more then one at least is my expierience. All players that wants can sign up and get the flags and Yamo camo eventually though that may take some time.

 

(Soo much saltiness detected in this thread over anime while having an anime avatar himself not going to quote/repeat however :Smile_teethhappy:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,475 posts
10,286 battles
13 hours ago, SteDorff said:

From my inventory:

Yamocamo.png

 

Having HSF ships give you a mission x 20 that on winning a random, ranked or coop battle you will get a special container containing 2 pictures every time they may be duplicates however. about Yamo or Musho I don't know however since I don't (yet) have one. A normal container either gives or does not give a picture depending on luck but never more then one at least is my expierience. All players that wants can sign up and get the flags and Yamo camo eventually though that may take some time.

 

(Soo much saltiness detected in this thread over anime while having an anime avatar himself not going to quote/repeat however :Smile_teethhappy:)

Have both HSF graf spee and HSF harekaze. 

 

No missions depite playing a game in HSF harekaze. Already signed up and have the first 5-10 portraits. Ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
23 posts
7,303 battles

Play a game in your HSF ship and the ship specific missions will appear in the Challenges bar. For the HSF Harakaze the missions are just to win a battle and they can be completed in co-op so it is very easy to get the wins and the containers. And each container gives you oil as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JAGT]
Players
11 posts
8,332 battles

Hi. I was wondering if this camo are coming to the Arsenal, so I can buy it there or in premium shop?. To the Yamato. the K117 camo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_XII_]
Players
314 posts
2,461 battles
2 minutes ago, Medic85 said:

Hi. I was wondering if this camo are coming to the Arsenal, so I can buy it there or in premium shop?.

The HSF cooperation has ended. It's prety save to say that the window to get this camo is closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×