Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Xaero_

The Mighty Mo

41 comments in this topic

[WOLF] _Xaero_
104 posts
4,953 battles

Seeing the Musashi made we want to play some games in the Missouri, just wanted to share one thing I love about the ship, even in loss, the Mighty Mo never disappoints :cap_rambo:  
shot-18_01.19_18_04.30-0392.thumb.jpg.652da17432bdf1e97354880fcd33b84e.jpg

shot-18_01.19_18_04.28-0607.thumb.jpg.0a803976105a993a3ad880b0290c38ea.jpg

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[FUSO] theta0123
43 posts
3,399 battles

Only 250K away from her. Looking very forward to play with the missouri. My iowa is outfitted with Main battery mod  3 for high DPM. The Missouri will most likely recieve Art plot 3 for additional accuracy and HE cruiser spammer removal capability

• Cool 2

[AAA-] SteDorff
507 posts
3,996 battles

How convienient players always forget to mention they also run premium time and all special flags 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

1,864 posts
1 minute ago, SteDorff said:

How convienient players always forget to mention they also run premium time and all special flags 

I would have thought it was obvious, you would be a fool not to. GG OP.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[AAA-] SteDorff
507 posts
3,996 battles
3 minutes ago, bushwacker001 said:

I would have thought it was obvious, you would be a fool not to. GG OP.

How would that be obvious not all of the players are running premium and buy special flags so they are all fools according to you?. Loads of new players will see the 'look what Missouri gives always one miljon +' then get one and then become dissappointed because of FALSE information you give them.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[WOLF] _Xaero_
104 posts
4,953 battles
2 minutes ago, SteDorff said:

How would that be obvious not all of the players are running premium and buy special flags. Loads of new players will see the 'look what Missouri gives always one miljon +' then get one and then become dissappointed because of FALSE information you give them.

I understand what you mean, but by the time you get the 750k free XP from the Missouri, you're not going to be a new player and will have flags etc. Even without premium, running the credit flags with a credit camo will still net you a million+

EVEN if you had no flags or whatever at all, you're still making 500k+ profit on a good win, which still makes it the best money maker for the game ;P

1,864 posts
9 minutes ago, SteDorff said:

How would that be obvious not all of the players are running premium and buy special flags so they are all fools according to you?. Loads of new players will see the 'look what Missouri gives always one miljon +' then get one and then become dissappointed because of FALSE information you give them.

Whatever...... you chose to look at the credit income and whine, I chose to look at him getting more XP than the top players in the winning team which is his probable reason for posting so wind your neck in. 

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[WOLF] _Xaero_
104 posts
4,953 battles
1 hour ago, theta0123 said:

Only 250K away from her. Looking very forward to play with the missouri. My iowa is outfitted with Main battery mod  3 for high DPM. The Missouri will most likely recieve Art plot 3 for additional accuracy and HE cruiser spammer removal capability

I put her on AA build myself with the MB mod for accuracy - means i'm good for those high tire CVs and still have a good enough main battery to deal with targets 

328 posts
2,726 battles
25 minutes ago, SteDorff said:

While this is mostly true, what was said about it being obvious is also true.

It's not true Missouri always gives 1m+ credits. Actually, for me it's more in the range of 300k to 500k each battle (and you can see my stats for yourself, I should not be particularly good with it) but with the +20% and +50% credit signals I have surpassed 1m credits more then once.

• Cool 1

743 posts
3,730 battles
40 minutes ago, SteDorff said:

The info isn't FALSE at all, he made the credits he shown, but it isn't the FULL info which can't be shown on a simple "End of Battle" screen and it's a bit of pain to have to write "I run Premium account, -10% servicing, +20% and +50% signals and the +50% Gamescon Camo" after every image 'just in case' a newbie doesn't do their research before parting with 750k Free XP.

• Cool 1

[YARRR] El2aZeR
4,027 posts
10,887 battles

Meanwhile I lost a game because one potato captaining a Missouri didn't even know what radar is.

Nor heal.

Nor DCP.

He simply flooded and burned to death against 3 smoked up DDs we could've all killed if he had pushed one button.

• Funny 3

[DUXTR] siramra
257 posts
4,431 battles

To OP.

Holy eff. What flags are u running when u get 1,4 mill on a loss?

I`ve had more or less the same result and "only" got 850k on a loss....Kraken and all.

[WOLF] _Xaero_
104 posts
4,953 battles
7 minutes ago, siramra said:

To OP.

Holy eff. What flags are u running when u get 1,4 mill on a loss?

I`ve had more or less the same result and "only" got 850k on a loss....Kraken and all.

I had premium, with the Zulu + Wyvern and Ocean Soul Camo (= 

[DUXTR] siramra
257 posts
4,431 battles
17 minutes ago, _Xaero_ said:

I had premium, with the Zulu + Wyvern and Ocean Soul Camo (= 

Nice. Only had Zulu.

[WOLF] _Xaero_
104 posts
4,953 battles
Just now, siramra said:

Nice. Only had Zulu.

Games Con camo gives 50% credits rather than 20% like Ocean Soul, but I still would have made 840k without prem on a loss :P

• Cool 1

[AAA-] SteDorff
507 posts
3,996 battles
1/19/2018 o 22:03, bushwacker001 napisał:

Whatever...... you chose to look at the credit income and whine, I chose to look at him getting more XP than the top players in the winning team which is his probable reason for posting so wind your neck in. 

*edited*

*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to disrespectful comments.

• Boring 1

1,864 posts
25 minutes ago, SteDorff said:

THis is an open forum and like anyone else I can response as I seem fit

So can I...you chose a negative reaction to OP, I chose positive.....not wound that neck in yet then? :Smile-_tongue:

Go look up 'envy'

[WOLF] _Xaero_
104 posts
4,953 battles
1/23/2018 o 19:07, SteDorff napisał:

*edited*

*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to disrespectful comments.

There's no reason to be so utterly negative to what is a very light hearted post.

The point of my post was how I enjoy the Missouri, REGARDLESS of what flags and camos you use, if any, even when you lose you're still making a decent profit the majority of the time.

New players will hardly go and buy this ship, considering you need 750,000 FREE EXP, meaning you have to either get it from a premium ship or get a T10 and get it that way. One would also assume by the time you have 750k free exp, the player would have played the game enough to know how and what the Missouri is like and would no longer be a new player.

If a "new player" still gets 750k free exp and is "angry" or disappointed that they don't make 1 million + a game and question it, then that's not my fault. By the time you have enough for the Missouri, you should have enough common sense to realise, as a player, that putting flags and camos on a T9 prem ship, it will increase the money, exp, etc, you will make. It's hardly advanced game mechanics, just basic economy facts for the game.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE] Verblonde
448 posts
2,365 battles
On 1/19/2018 at 2:52 PM, SteDorff said:

Loads of new players will see the 'look what Missouri gives always one miljon +' then get one and then become dissappointed because of FALSE information you give them.

How is that the responsibility of someone posting on the forum?

The forum would become remarkably wordy if every post needed a raft of small print at the bottom, surely?

In the specific case of the Mo, it doesn't take much reading to work out what she can/can't do in a range of situations, and with various combinations of premiums/flags/cammo...

• Cool 1

[TROLL] Namolis
735 posts
10,492 battles

I remember when I first got her, I had a loooong winning streak in her... at the end of the day I started dying because I lost all respect for any opposition and charged into hopeless situations. It even worked out a couple of times.

Missouri is not afraid of anything. Cruiser, destroyer, battleship or even aircraft - she has tools to deal with it all.

@theta0123 If you are still 250k away from her, you are in a hurry, I'm afraid. WG has said she will be gone in the not too distant future. You should make sure you have a plan to blaze through those free XP and keep up with the dates so you don't miss her.

Personally, I run free account and I started saving up free XP almost as soon as she was released (having regrettably blown about 150k free XP just prior to her release). I started saving in December 2016 and estimated I would be done in 3/4 of a year - a prediction that turned out to be almost dead on. I think I got her i late August or early September. Longest term project I've had in a game! :)

282 posts
4,449 battles
2 hours ago, Namolis said:

I remember when I first got her, I had a loooong winning streak in her...

Same here

I won 19 out of my 20 first games in her, and I was like, wtf is this ship :)

Got her relatively recently, and now I have to spare all my free exp for the Musashi... But if she's as good as the Mighty Mo I don't care even if it takes a year to get her!

[SCRUB] T0byJug
3,687 posts
11,271 battles
On 19/01/2018 at 7:48 PM, theta0123 said:

Hurry up she wont be in port for much longer...

1,019 posts
5,031 battles
On 19.1.2018 at 9:45 PM, El2aZeR said:

Meanwhile I lost a game because one potato captaining a Missouri didn't even know what radar is.

Nor heal.

Nor DCP.

He simply flooded and burned to death against 3 smoked up DDs we could've all killed if he had pushed one button.

Maybe he had already used his radar @15km.

I see a lot of Scharnhorsts, using their torpedoes from that range... 

[FUSO] theta0123
43 posts
3,399 battles

On 24-1-2018 at 9:05 AM, T0byJug said:

Hurry up she wont be in port for much longer...

On 24-1-2018 at 3:00 AM, Namolis said:

@theta0123 If you are still 250k away from her, you are in a hurry, I'm afraid. 

I got her! Also used some doubloons. I installed steven seagall as captain (where is his voice?), and outfitted her diffrent then my iowa. Instead of main bat mod 3, i gave her art plot 3. And concealement instead of targeting module.

Shes a great ship. And a good DD hunter. Now i just need to grind the captain skills.

Also since i began playing missouri, my iowa performance also increased!

Just need to get my secondaries maxed out. I find them a worthy investment. And also concealment expert in the captain skills

• Cool 2

[TROLL] Namolis
735 posts
10,492 battles
On 27.1.2018 at 12:51 PM, theta0123 said:

I got her! Also used some doubloons. I installed steven seagall as captain (where is his voice?), and outfitted her diffrent then my iowa. Instead of main bat mod 3, i gave her art plot 3. And concealement instead of targeting module.

Shes a great ship. And a good DD hunter. Now i just need to grind the captain skills.

Also since i began playing missouri, my iowa performance also increased!

Just need to get my secondaries maxed out. I find them a worthy investment. And also concealment expert in the captain skills

Good stuff man! You won't regret getting her!

Segals voice is gone afaik. I don't know if that is due to the contract running out or just that his commands are a bit dated compared to the new ones available.

Sign in to follow this