Sign in to follow this  
MrPiggi

Looking for Casual-ish UK/EU based Clan

6 comments in this topic

[PSDNR]
Beta Tester
20 posts
1,812 battles

I used to play WoWS quite a bit, took a long break, recently came back and it has a tonne of features that never existed back in my days (all these new clan features, ranked, clan wars etc) so I'm looking to get a bit more in-depth this time round. 

That said, I need a clan that won't hate me if I don't come on teamspeak for a week or I can only really play clan wars on the weekends etc as I am a competitive player for another game (cs) which means I usually only have time to unwind on WoWS in the late evenings/early afternoons (if im home) - or weekends.

Essentially I want a fairly active, relaxed clan that does dabble in clan wars and plays together etc but won't be authoritarian about the amount of time I spend/don't spend on the game/in ts.

[GKXS]
[GKXS]
Players
50 posts

Hello MrPiggi,

Nice to meet you. GKXS is an English speaking casual Clan. We have players of varied tiers and skills.

Check us out, if you like what you see, apply and I will add you

Yours Aye

[-UG-]
[-UG-]
Beta Tester
33 posts
6,486 battles

Hi MrPiggi

Ultimate Gaming is small new clan looking for new members to build up.

If you are willing to help us grow and looking for a new home then find us on our community.

http://ultimategamingclub.clanwebsite.com/

or on TeamSpeak

TS IP  5.135.171.243:9006

Beta Tester
55 posts
4,306 battles

NMA are recruiting!

A bit of history

NMA is a clan that was founded by Sycoreking 4 years ago on World of Tanks. NMA is a multi-cultural clan with members from all over the world and from all walks of life, from ex-military to mechanics.

What are we looking for?

Active clan members, that don't get easily offended. We are bunch of sarcastic bastards that like to have a laugh.
We want our members to be at least 18 years old, around 50% winrate, decent PR, around Good or better, have least one tier 10 ship or be close to one, speak English and use Discord. The stat requirements are not strict, if you prove yourself to be worthy we will take you in anyway.

We run our applicants through few play sessions and then decide if they get promoted to a regular member.

What are we doing?

We hang out on discord most of the time, playing warships, screwing around and generally having fun. We also attend clan wars and are trying to be competitive, we have a dedicated leadership team that's trying to push people to get better. We also stream our games (if there is something worth streaming, which is most of the time our Saturday Drink Night).

Interested?

If your interested in joining us then all you need to do is to apply via the clan tab at the top of your in-game interface and we will invite you to our discord.

We hope to hear from you soon!  :fish_viking:

Happy hunting and safe sailing!

Sign in to follow this