You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SteDorff

HSF captain Isoroku

24 comments in this topic

[AAA-]
Players
651 posts
4,823 battles

On NA server I found the HSF discussion someone mention HSF Isoroku (cat) on ASIA server has been a give - away long time ago now as with Arpeggio there also have been 3 characters that we got later. Since it is not in the missions but in the game - client? is there a chance we see it later?

Normie players may want too look away and skip this thread  :Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_popcorn:.

HSF1a.png

Modder, Supertester
1,235 posts
7,820 battles

We are just 2nd grade customers anyway on EU that are only there for milking (see captain bundles and the missing only cap option.. like ships have for over a year or so... but better get back to old patterns..)

I already asked for this captain but WG didn#t really come up with something about it not getting released on EU... it's not like people on other servers might be interessted in it as well.

• Cool 1

[TK1]
WoWs Wiki Team
501 posts
8,090 battles
4 minutes ago, SteDorff said:

On NA server I found the HSF discussion someone mention HSF Isoroku (cat) on ASIA server has been a give - away long time ago now as with Arpeggio there also have been 3 characters that we got later. Since it is not in the missions is there a chance we see it later?

Normie players may want too look away and skip this thread  :Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_popcorn:.

HSF1a.png

You found on NA that on Asia  this Isoroku-Cat might be available? Can't find him in shops, in announcements or in Asia-Client though.

Modder, Supertester
1,235 posts
7,820 battles
Just now, Wizard27_1979 said:

Ah ok - May 2017 - and this cat can just and only drive Mikasa ^^

You needed Mikasa for the cat... but you could move it to any other ship as well... Like Harekaze with the cat skin.. to go full Catmode...

• Funny 1

[AAA-]
Players
651 posts
4,823 battles

Yes Asia via North America thx for the Asia news did not see that yet Mai last year that is long ago probably they don't even know here on EU.

[TK1]
WoWs Wiki Team
501 posts
8,090 battles
1 minute ago, IsamuKondera said:

You needed Mikasa for the cat... but you could move it to any other ship as well... Like Harekaze with the cat skin.. to go full Catmode...

Yes, obtained with Mikasa, but japanese.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,965 posts
11,381 battles

How annoying, I might have wanted the cat captain... 

Oh well EU :cap_old:

• Cool 1

[AAA-]
Players
651 posts
4,823 battles

It sounds a bit like someone who smoked cigars fro a 100 years though I found this but could be well fun.

[AAA-]
Players
651 posts
4,823 battles

So we seem to be getting the Isoruku cat commander through a mission now great you can never have enough anime. Don't forget to sign up. 

[BYOB]
Players
2,846 posts
10,281 battles
38 minutes ago, SteDorff said:

So we seem to be getting the Isoruku cat commander through a mission now great you can never have enough anime. Don't forget to sign up. 

Completely missed that announcement, this is awesome. Especially since I missed out on buying the Musashi commander when the HSF captains were up for sale. At least now I can have the cat.

And thanks to the sign up no one is forced to get one.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,466 posts
8,620 battles

just finished it in 4 battles, he's in my Mogami now...

(it went something like, stage 1 fujin - top xp + kraken, stage 2 kami 7.7k xp, shinonome 11k xp and finally the mighty mo 1.15 mill credits on a loss)

[AAA-]
Players
651 posts
4,823 battles

Maybe the HSF stuff returns to the shop for summer sale for instance ... year isn't over either. Can you still buy the Musashi HSF camo in game?

Players
883 posts
11,126 battles

I bet your *ss the day will come when it turns out that Isoroku also did some shady things in his earlier days (Breaking and entering? Stealing from the fish market?), so WG will substitute him too with some generic non-controversial character, like "Random Alleycat". :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Players
306 posts
5,552 battles

I thought the voice acting for that seagull captain was bad but this really does take the cake. What the flying tit biscuits is wrong with y'all? (Before anyone says anything it's rhetorical)  

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,634 posts
6,843 battles

Royal Navy Destroyer line nowhere to be seen.  You want a Chinese cartoon cat to command your ship?  By all means...

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,722 posts
10,607 battles
9 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

Royal Navy Destroyer line nowhere to be seen.  You want a Chinese cartoon cat to command your ship?  By all means...

On the other hand, the amount of planning and work that goes into implementing a whole ship line is a liiiiitle bit bigger than basically slapping together a cartoon cat picture and a bunch of inarticulate grunts that are supposed to pass for a custom captain voiceover.

• Cool 1

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,634 posts
6,843 battles
3 minutes ago, eliastion said:

On the other hand, the amount of planning and work that goes into implementing a whole ship line is a liiiiitle bit bigger than basically slapping together a cartoon cat picture and a bunch of inarticulate grunts that are supposed to pass for a custom captain voiceover.

Pretty much sums it up.  Please the plebs with almost no effort expended.

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,642 posts
9,209 battles
10 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

Pretty much sums it up.  Please the plebs with almost no effort expended.

Let's totally forget space ships, FR BBs an USN split.

Sounds like your idea of good content is anything British, with everything else being there to please the plebs :Smile_smile:

• Cool 1

Players
883 posts
11,126 battles

Guess it's just a bad day rather than actual supremacism.

Not that this was my first thought.

[AAA-]
Players
651 posts
4,823 battles
7 hours ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

Meh enough Brittish already time for some Dutch anime ehm ships I mean after all we won all 4 of the seabattles vs. you in the 1600 1700 era (a battle started by the Brits because a Duch greated you a bit late? tjeez..) and you can't even keep your country together in the 2018s.

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,634 posts
6,843 battles
9 hours ago, Exocet6951 said:

Let's totally forget space ships, FR BBs an USN split.

Sounds like your idea of good content is anything British, with everything else being there to please the plebs :Smile_smile:

Yes lets forget the space ships.  Utter garbage.