philjd

HSF Crew members - 'Recruitment special'

11 comments in this topic

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,573 posts
4,894 battles

Hi WG

if I buy the recruitment special package, but already have 2 of the Captains, what happens with the duplicated characters please?

thanks in advance.

Phil

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,246 posts
7,277 battles
18 minutes ago, philjd said:

Hi WG

if I buy the recruitment special package, but already have 2 of the Captains, what happens with the duplicated characters please?

thanks in advance.

Phil

Most likely what happened to the multiple Haguros..... Chilling in portbarracks, have a sweet time doing nothing until eventualy you want to use them.

They are basically like any other free 10 point captain but comes with a special voiceover and profilepicture tied to it.

• Cool 1

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,573 posts
4,894 battles

Ok, no, you do not get duplicate Captains like in the ARP campaigns.

Edit - wrong, indeed, yes you do.

Players
26 posts
4,309 battles
10 hours ago, philjd said:

Ok, no, you do not get duplicate Captains like in the ARP campaigns.

So if you don't get duplicates, what happens? You just get nothing even though you pay for them?

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,573 posts
4,894 battles
12 hours ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

@philjd@TheMarketGardener

Actually, you do get duplicate captains.

I know this as I have one Thea helming my Schranhorst and another chillaxing in HSF Graf Spee.

weird, I didn't.... although I will double /triple check this when I get home tonight as I did check before posting.

Edit - wrong, they are there.

Players
1,275 posts
3,486 battles

Remember, that your available captains are sorted as "in reserve" and "on a ship", so if you only looked at the reserve you'd only see the one captain while the other is still on the ship.:fish_book:

I had an easier time as my original Akeno is level 19, fully trained for Akizuki as a gunboat.:cap_rambo:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,246 posts
7,277 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

Remember, that your available captains are sorted as "in reserve" and "on a ship", so if you only looked at the reserve you'd only see the one captain while the other is still on the ship.:fish_book:

I had an easier time as my original Akeno is level 19, fully trained for Akizuki as a gunboat.:cap_rambo:

Btw did they fix the missing lines in the voiceover? (at least for the 4 new captains)

You know the ones that were added later like "need intelligence data"?

Players
1,275 posts
3,486 battles

@Miessa3

I have found out how to hear their voices again - switch from 'National' voice over to 'Standard'.

I don't know if they've re-voiced those specific lines, as I don't use the new commands as much as Afirm/Nega, F3, GLFS, Thanks and Well Done.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,246 posts
7,277 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

@Miessa3

I have found out how to hear their voices again - switch from 'National' voice over to 'Standard'.

I don't know if they've re-voiced those specific lines, as I don't use the new commands as much as Afirm/Nega, F3, GLFS, Thanks and Well Done.

Darn... (or maybe not)

I am fighting with myself if I buy the captain Bundle or not.

I already have a Akeno and Thea and the cat camo but am indeed interested in the extra voiceovers of the other crewmembers and am keen to vote with my wallet for more Anime in our society.

I also already have plenty of skilled IJN Captains and plenty more unskilled (ARP for example).

I also can only use one voiceover at a time and have an already huge selection with the ARP ones.

Dunno if I do it but having voice for those (for ARP voiceovers for example) "missing" commands instead of awkward silence may have pushed me to buy it... :cap_yes:

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,573 posts
4,894 battles

OK, I was wrong.. they are there.. oops, sorry.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this