You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

From Reddit: PSA: you can start and complete the HSF collection of portraits WITHOUT harekaze, HSF Spee, Musashi or Yamato.

12 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,919 posts
8,249 battles

Hi all,

Interesting info from Reddit (hopefully it works for EU as well)...

"PSA: you can start and complete the HSF collection of portraits WITHOUT harekaze, HSF Spee, Musashi or Yamato."

Leo "Apollo11"

[PUPSI]
Players
6,110 posts

there seems to be some confusion/miscommunication at WG. During their stream yesterday it was mentioned several times that, after the button click, you need a win in a HSF ship to get the first HFS container, although it was mentioned severals times in chat that any game with Tier 5+ is ok. I got my first HFS container after a loss in the Nürnberg...

In fact even WG staff got their first HSF container during that stream after a match that was NOT a win in a HFS ship, and they didn't notice it (perhaps diversion by the chat :Smile_teethhappy:)and continue to say that you need a win in HSF ship for this specific starting container :Smile_hiding: ...

• Cool 1

Players
131 posts
1,011 battles
2 minutes ago, Ryouzanpakku said:

Do not need to buy anything.

Press the button on web page. Play one battle with any ship and you will get HSF container with 2 portraits.

From now you have a chance to get portrait in every container (except for supercontainers).

I have got portrait in one of the two RNG containers  opened yesterday.

If you pay for HSF stuff you will get special set of missions with HSF containers as reward to speed up collecting process.

(As reward is Yamato HSF camo which is inferior to normal premium camo.... and as I do not play nor wish to play Yamato .... I do not care about this at all) :)

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
18 minutes ago, Ryouzanpakku said:

One more thing: There are also personal missions for Yamato and Musashi which are not buyable HSF content.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
713 posts
17,629 battles
1 hour ago, Tungstonid said:

One more thing: There are also personal missions for Yamato and Musashi which are not buyable HSF content.

Yeah, noticed that mission for Yammy. Went to battle, won, got back to port, no container, no mission anymore. But did got 1 after Musashi game, but never saw Musashi mission.

Players
131 posts
1,011 battles
6 minutes ago, Profilus said:

Yeah, noticed that mission for Yammy. Went to battle, won, got back to port, no container, no mission anymore. But did got 1 after Musashi game, but never saw Musashi mission.

Have you enabled the mission on www first?

[EST]
[EST]
Players
713 posts
17,629 battles
Just now, Ryouzanpakku said:

Have you enabled the mission on www first?

Yes, that's why i got 1 container!?!

Players
131 posts
1,011 battles
1 minute ago, Profilus said:

Yes, that's why i got 1 container!?!

Strange.

Do not own Yamato nor Mushashi so cannot test.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
713 posts
17,629 battles

And today game shows i have done it 0 times with Yamato (its not daily or is it?)

shot-18_01.19_12_48.00-0071.thumb.jpg.314ce73272bdd280536416ed201205cd.jpg