Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Annibale19ITA

RIDICOLOUS

13 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
18,010 battles

It seems to me really ridicolous to play now in this game,if i compare  it to what was 1 year and an half ago....it seems another game !!!!

In coop the game does practically all what is almost impossible,when you buy a new ship ,premium or not,it will work good for one or two battles,then become a barril,

same thing with some special through captain experience,also i noticed an inxisting bad behaviour ,by the game,about italian ships,it's not rare to make a good score,

(i mean...damages)but see then a ridicolous ranking.Again....but not last.....in the last patch ,the clever developers thought well to cut off the chance to play training like before,also changing the internal menu,in a really complicated way....not fair...not good.I deleted this game at least 10 times in the last 2 months...one of these days i will do that...for ever.

Thanks to theyr "happy choices"  !!!!

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,318 posts
8,151 battles
15 hours ago, Annibale19ITA said:

a new ship will work good for one or two battles,then become a barril

That's because your pronunciation is off - it's spelled

tenor.gif?itemid=4936449

I deleted this game at least 10 times in the last 2 months

So, more than once per week. Everyone needs a hobby...I guess.

Spoiler

635032492179379017.jpg

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
14,047 posts
10,543 battles

Looks like you are bad at decision making. Maybe that is your problem in game?

[AXIS]
Players
1,089 posts
2,419 battles
10 hours ago, aboomination said:

That's because you're pronunciation 

Reveal hidden contents

635032492179379017.jpg

Ur*

Players
2,296 posts
10 hours ago, Annibale19ITA said:

I deleted this game at least 10 times in the last 2 months...one of these days i will do that...for ever.

Nov 26 2017 - but ,as i unistalled the game many times,cause these reasons, one of these days i will do it for ever.

Oct 20 2017 - If the developers have something wrong on me......i will note that and...i will permanently delete this game

whine, whine whine!!!!! Just hurry up and uninstall for good ffs.....all this attention seeking is getting boring now. If you seriously (as others of your stupid threads have stated) think even the bots in co-op are cheating then you really should just go and find an easier game to play......like catch or something. :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 2

[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles
11 hours ago, Annibale19ITA said:

I deleted this game at least 10 times in the last 2 months...one of these days i will do that...for ever.

whine.jpg.86fcf8ffaf9b8222fc3a72b77781581f.jpg

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,351 posts
13,881 battles

Not quite sure what this is all about, but I'll give it a try... So basically OP is dissatisfied because even, when he makes good damage in the game his team ranking in the end results screen is not necessarily always high? :Smile_amazed: AND because the game interface generally feels complicated?

Well, I am a senior myself (but of course, young at heart) and far from fluent in computers knowledge and have never ever played on-line computer games before I started with Wows. If I can learn it, then it should not be an issue to any of you youngsters , surely? :Smile_child: Of course, changes are always a bit annoying at first, but one gets used to them so no point in fretting about it is there? :Smile_smile:

As for the damage and team ranking, well that just means that you have to change your playstyle a bit. This game is NOT all about pure damage farming though it is important. For example; Capping is a priority and so is defending caps - Your base. You will get an awesome amount of points by just capping (of course, a BB is not the ideal vehicle for this) but you can still get "defended" ribbons by firing on enemy ships trying to cap and thus make an extra contribution to your team. You can also get added points, when you play as bottom tier and manage to damage or sink the big boys during the game. If playing Cruiser, you should always prioritize enemy DD trying to cap, you will contribute to your team's success and get those valuable defended ribbons to boot, that gets you more team ranking than just farming damage on BB in the background. You know, team-play can sometimes be quite rewarding - Of course, sometimes not but there you go, nothing is certain.:cap_old:

I am sure the other guys here will be able to give more and better tips on how to improve your team ranking, if that is what worries you. :fish_cute_2:

Players
2,296 posts
7 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Well, I am a senior myself (but of course, young at heart) and far from fluent in computers knowledge and have never ever played on-line computer games before I started with Wows. If I can learn it, then it should not be an issue to any of you youngsters , surely? :Smile_child: Of course, changes are always a bit annoying at first, but one gets used to them so no point in fretting about it is there? :Smile_smile:

Same here but started in WOT ....  still only ever played 2 online games though. 

[ONE2]
Players
2,351 posts
13,881 battles

Hhehe! @bushwacker001 I did try tanks once too, but hell no. It requires way too fast reflexes for me and in the end I am not too fascinated by tanks anyways. Ships on the other hand are a very different story. :cap_viking:

Players
2,296 posts
18 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Hhehe! @bushwacker001 I did try tanks once too, but hell no. It requires way too fast reflexes for me and in the end I am not too fascinated by tanks anyways. Ships on the other hand are a very different story. :cap_viking:

Luckily I got into tanks pretty well just after it went live so sort of kept up with it for a while....specializing in TD's when they were sneaky bastards and suited to my reflexes...a few years of gradually ruining the game in favour of fast 3 minute battles that are usually over before I can work out what is going on ended my enjoyment. Going back now for the odd game is just a confusing mess of confused confusion. :Smile_amazed:

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,927 posts
1 hour ago, stewie533 said:

Ur*

You need to freexp to Name Spelling Perk ASAP.

Yuri(j).

That's how it's spelled. :Smile_veryhappy:

Sign in to follow this