Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Staubkappe

Helping me to make a decision

Missouri or Musashi  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather get Missouri of Musashi?

• Missouri
    • Musashi

6 comments in this topic

Question

[WOLVE]
[WOLVE]
Players
10 posts
5,837 battles

I don't have any of them by now but I tend to buy the musashi because of personal liking at the moment. On the other hand I run into credit trouble from time to time....

I am sure you see the problem here :D

5 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
Players
3,840 posts
6,560 battles

Missouri: great ship in pretty much all aspects PLUS it has a radar (altho no spotting aircraft)

Musashi: a nerfed Yamato which isn't that good of a ship in the first place. Nerfed good parts (gun performance) and terrible parts (basically everything else). Just get the Yamato instead, altho I'd recommend playing through IJN BB line as tier 5+ they have great ships at every tier.

Basically Musashi is a collectable when you already own Missouri and Yamato and have a lot spare free xp with nothing better to spend it on

[WOLVE]
[WOLVE]
Players
10 posts
5,837 battles

Ok, thanks for the answer. I am at Amagi right now but the grind feels like a pain in the a**. Somehow I cant get trough that completely boring amagi playstyle.

Will make sure to get the Mo before time runs out.

[ADRIA]
Players
3,840 posts
6,560 battles
1 hour ago, Staubkappe said:

Ok, thanks for the answer. I am at Amagi right now but the grind feels like a pain in the a**. Somehow I cant get trough that completely boring amagi playstyle.

Will make sure to get the Mo before time runs out.

Mistake that most people make: Amagi as a long range sniper. Yeah, she does well at it, but that's not her strength. Don't be afraid to close the distance, at medium-to-close ranges you can 1v1 even higher tier ships, just don't give them too many broadside shots at you. And if sh*t hits the fan - Amagi is the best kiting BB in the game right now. That's where her strengths are.

[ETD5]
Players
234 posts
1,504 battles

Get Missouri.

• Missouri won't be abailable after 7.2.0 patch and we don't know if it will be available again.
  • Missouri has radar.
  • Musashi is a worse Yamato (less acurate guns, less AA suite and Citadel more exposed).
  • You will be able to purchase Musashi later.

Sign in to follow this