Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Favuz

Is it possible to start hsf collection without having one of the 4 hsf ships?

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
350 posts
3,426 battles

Maybe i am dumb and didn't read news properly, so forgive me.

 

I haven't any of the HSF Ships (plus Yamato and Musashi). From what i read you have to obtain a container for start the collection, but without playing one of  those four ships (and without buying a container) this shouldn't be possible.

 

Am i Wrong?

 

I'm not into hsf things (definitely not a weeaboo) but the collection reward (Yamato Premium Camo) is very tempting, since i am 250k xp away from her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,246 posts
7,249 battles
49 minutes ago, Favuz said:

Maybe i am dumb and didn't read news properly, so forgive me.

 

I haven't any of the HSF Ships (plus Yamato and Musashi). From what i read you have to obtain a container for start the collection, but without playing one of  those four ships (and without buying a container) this shouldn't be possible.

 

Am i Wrong?

 

I'm not into hsf things (definitely not a weeaboo) but the collection reward (Yamato Premium Camo) is very tempting, since i am 250k xp away from her.

First the important part or i won't help you:

liking or simply being interested in anime doen't make you a weeabo!

Weeabos are those people actively changing their behaviour and speach to a horrific japanese tropes like way with spamming "kawaii" etc.

 

Now to the useful part.

Go to this announcement: (while logged in)

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/special/become-a-blue-mermaid/

 

click the "I want to participate" button

(edit: apparently you need to play one battle in any ship :Smile_sceptic:)

get one HSF box for free to start the collection

profit

 

Edit:

(works just like the Yamamoto one and you can't do both at the same time)

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
350 posts
3,426 battles

Ah thank you, i missed the part that you receive an hsf box for free afer clicking

 

BTW, i'm a huge One Piece fan, but never even heard of High school fleet before playing this game :Smile_Default:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10 posts
3,513 battles
2 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

First the important part or i won't help you:

liking or simply being interested in anime doen't make you a weeabo!

Weeabos are those people actively changing their behaviour and speach to a horrific japanese tropes like way with spamming "kawaii" etc.

 

Now to the useful part.

Go to this announcement:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/special/become-a-blue-mermaid/

 

click the "I want to participate button"

get one HSF box for free to start the collection

profit

 

Edit:

(works just like the Yamamoto one and you can't do both at the same time)

you were just a second faster than me :)

 

I have another problem now, I dont get it how you now collect more of this containers that include parts of the collection.

Because I oppened one random container from the experience gathered and I recieved 4 signals and one girl.

The next random container was just signals.

Also I did not change any settings as is written here: If you are still collecting the Isoroku Yamamoto collection, but want to receive the High School Fleet collection items from daily containers, you need to manually make it your default collection. To do so, choose the "Collect" option in the High School Fleet collection menu. You can turn off this option at any time to go back to collecting the Isoroku Yamamoto collection.

 

So now I am confused :S

What is going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
929 posts
5,415 battles

Strange, i've clicked the participation button, but didn't receive the container. I was logged in when enabling the collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,016 posts
1 minute ago, NyronGT said:

Strange, i've clicked the participation button, but didn't receive the container. I was logged in when enabling the collection.

Same for me....

Are we both missing something or might there just be some delay in processing the container?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
131 posts
1,011 battles
1 minute ago, NyronGT said:

Strange, i've clicked the participation button, but didn't receive the container. I was logged in when enabling the collection.

play one battle

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,246 posts
7,249 battles
2 minutes ago, BJRKBO said:

you were just a second faster than me :)

 

I have another problem now, I dont get it how you now collect more of this containers that include parts of the collection.

Because I oppened one random container from the experience gathered and I recieved 4 signals and one girl.

The next random container was just signals.

Also I did not change any settings as is written here: If you are still collecting the Isoroku Yamamoto collection, but want to receive the High School Fleet collection items from daily containers, you need to manually make it your default collection. To do so, choose the "Collect" option in the High School Fleet collection menu. You can turn off this option at any time to go back to collecting the Isoroku Yamamoto collection.

 

So now I am confused :S

What is going on.

Like I said it works just like the Yamamoto collection with random drops of collectables on top of the 3 boxes you get anyways. (you don't always get one with every daily container)

Which one of those two you get you can change by going to the collectionscreen in question and press the button "collect" (I think it was in the bottom right corner).

If you already have completed the Yamamoto collection you will now only collect HSF ones.

 

3 minutes ago, NyronGT said:

Strange, i've clicked the participation button, but didn't receive the container. I was logged in when enabling the collection.

Strange.... maybe lag in distribution?

Sometimes I waited for things i bought in the shop for several minutes too. (especialy if the shop gets spammed by requests like everyone pressing that button now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
929 posts
5,415 battles
13 minutes ago, Ryouzanpakku said:

play one battle

And the box arrived. This detail should have been stated in the main article.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,246 posts
7,249 battles
Just now, NyronGT said:

And the box arrived. This detail should have been stated in the main article.

Well you need to play a battle to get new boxes with collectables anyways so it's a nonissue, but you are right it may have helped avoiding confusion by stating this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
884 posts
8,158 battles
9 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

Well you need to play a battle to get new boxes with collectables anyways so it's a nonissue, but you are right it may have helped avoiding confusion by stating this.

Does that battle have to be in a Harekaze or something or in any ship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,246 posts
7,249 battles
Just now, tank276 said:

Does that battle have to be in a Harekaze or something or in any ship?

I guess it is just the typical "most easiest possible task to get something" placeholder. So no you don't need Haruharu any ship will do even Tier I. (i guess, i couldn't try yet)

Why you don't just try doing one battle instead of asking on the forums? :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
884 posts
8,158 battles
Just now, Miessa3 said:

I guess it is just the typical "most easiest possible task to get something" placeholder. So no any ship will do even Tier I. (i guess i couldn't try yet)

Thnx :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,119 posts
927 battles

Hmm... I played a battle with my St. Louis(after I clicked the button)   but didn't get the container.

Gonna try once more later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
1 hour ago, tank276 said:

Does that battle have to be in a Harekaze or something or in any ship?

Did it with my Atlanta and it doesn't even need to be a win.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×