Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dlia_Katyushi

HSF Mission isn't showing

20 comments in this topic

Players
226 posts
1,739 battles

On the official WG site it says you will be able to see the missions and the collection once you press the button OR buy some HSF stuff. I pressed the button but no mission is showing up. Do I also need to buy stuff? Learn some grammar.

Players
3,408 posts
7,045 battles

Single game in Yamato and missions appeared.

You need to "enter" whole affair via button in announcement page tho.

[NOCAP]
[NOCAP]
Beta Tester
11 posts
4,336 battles

For anyone that hasn't done it, the first thing you need to do is go to this newspost and press "I want to join".

As I understand it, after this you can either;

1. Play one battle in any HSF ship (Harekaze, Graf Spee). *confirmed*

2. Play one battle in any HSF camo ship (Musashi, Yamato). Camo does not need to be equipped. *confirmed*

3. Play one battle with a HSF Commander on any ships they are able to take the helm on (Any IJN vessel or HSF Graf Spee for Akeno Misaki. Any KM vessel or HSF Harekaze for Thea Kreutzer). *unsure*

NOTE: If you are still collecting the Isoroku Yamamoto collection, but want to receive the High School Fleet collection items from daily containers, you need to manually make it your default collection. To do so, choose the "Collect" option in the High School Fleet collection menu. You can turn off this option at any time to go back to collecting the Isoroku Yamamoto collection.

You don't need to buy any of the packages or new commanders to enable the missions if you have the Yamato, Musashi or any of the HSF ships and their commanders since before. I started mine by playing one game in the Yamato to unlock its specific set of missions. Do note that you need to play one match in each ship compatible with these missions to enable them.

I'm unsure on what the HSF Exclusive Missions available from the Recruitment Special Premium store package are or if they trigger at all from previously purchased captains (Akeno and Thea), but I assume it's XP related. Someone on reddit posted a picture of a 600% Captain Bonus XP stack. So it is possible that the Bonus XP is per commander purchased and that the formula is additive, in which case you're going to get some absurd amounts of XP. I have yet to test this out myself though, so I can't confirm. I will try to find out more tomorrow.

It would help if WG was a bit more specific on how this all works, because it is rather wonky the way it is now. I guess a whole lot of players simply just patched the game and they'll never be the wiser on why the missions don't show up or they'll just randomly appear when they happen to play a game in either of the compatible ships.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,996 posts
11,428 battles
3 minutes ago, Ahobaka said:

I'm unsure on what the HSF Exclusive Missions available from the Recruitment Special Premium store package are or if they trigger at all from previously purchased captains (Akeno and Thea), but I assume it's XP related. Someone on reddit posted a picture of a 600% Captain Bonus XP stack. So it is possible that the Bonus XP is per commander purchased and that the formula is additive, in which case you're going to get some absurd amounts of XP. I have yet to test this out myself though, so I can't confirm. I will try to find out more tomorrow.

Harekaze exclusive mission is 20 container that each give two HSF items.

[NOCAP]
[NOCAP]
Beta Tester
11 posts
4,336 battles
16 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

Harekaze exclusive mission is 20 container that each give two HSF items.

Are there separate missions then? One for the HSF Harekaze itself and then Commander XP missions for the captains? I thought the ship specific missions that gave containers would appear after playing one battle in any of the Campaign specific ships?

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,996 posts
11,428 battles
17 minutes ago, Ahobaka said:

Are there separate missions then? One for the HSF Harekaze itself and then Commander XP missions for the captains? I thought the ship specific missions that gave containers would appear after playing one battle in any of the Campaign specific ships?

I dunno as I refuse to use the HSF captains lol

My Harekaze mission is repeatable 20 times, a HSF container reward with every win.

No other HSF missions have shown up for me.

[NOCAP]
[NOCAP]
Beta Tester
11 posts
4,336 battles
2 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

I dunno as I refuse to use the HSF captains lol

My Harekaze mission is repeatable 20 times, a HSF container reward with every win.

No other HSF missions have shown up for me.

Ah yes, each ship has container specific missions.

• HSF Graf Spee (20 additional Containers)
  • HSF Harekaze (20 additional Containers)
  • IJN Yamato (10 additional Containers)
  • IJN Musashi (10 additional Containers)

I thought your initial reply was about the commander missions, which confused me. The Commander bundle in the premium store has an exclusive set of missions, which I assume is just all the individual commander missions stacked. The store is not really answering any questions, as both the collectors bundle for all commanders state is has exclusive missions, as well as each individual commander having an exclusive mission. Are they one and the same? Do they stack? A picture on reddit makes me assume they stack, but I'm not sure whether the poster bought the collectors bundle or if he bought the individual commanders. If he had any of them since before, and if so, do these older commanders (Akeno and Thea) also give us the commander XP missions?

It would be nice if someone could confirm or refute this. Ideally it would be best if WG simply just stated what the missions are exactly, instead of whispering us sweet nothings to incentivise us to part with our wallets for unspecific gains.

Players
858 posts
3,869 battles

According to my missions tab under Challenges, I have to win 20 battles with the HSF Graf Spee. The victory which opened this challenge and the first completion were played with a regular German commander, the HSF girl is in my reserve. I bought the ship last time it was offered, not in this current sale.

First victory awarded me an HSF container, which contained 2 portraits and 10 Zulu Hotel flags so I've 19 more containers to get, I guess.

uvvc6ch.jpg

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,247 posts
7,277 battles
5 hours ago, Ahobaka said:

Ah yes, each ship has container specific missions.

• HSF Graf Spee (20 additional Containers)
  • HSF Harekaze (20 additional Containers)
  • IJN Yamato (10 additional Containers)
  • IJN Musashi (10 additional Containers)

I thought your initial reply was about the commander missions, which confused me. The Commander bundle in the premium store has an exclusive set of missions, which I assume is just all the individual commander missions stacked. The store is not really answering any questions, as both the collectors bundle for all commanders state is has exclusive missions, as well as each individual commander having an exclusive mission. Are they one and the same? Do they stack? A picture on reddit makes me assume they stack, but I'm not sure whether the poster bought the collectors bundle or if he bought the individual commanders. If he had any of them since before, and if so, do these older commanders (Akeno and Thea) also give us the commander XP missions?

It would be nice if someone could confirm or refute this. Ideally it would be best if WG simply just stated what the missions are exactly, instead of whispering us sweet nothings to incentivise us to part with our wallets for unspecific gains.

I think it should be just like the missions for the ships if you buy the big bundles. You get special missions with xp multipliers added to your account as soon as the content from the shop arrives too. (It was just like this for the Harekaze i bought in the big bundle last time it was on offer just on release of the ship)

So it is highly unlikely that battles with old captains give you that mission as those missions are like shopitems you just instantly get after purchase without having to play another battle.

I will try and test it when I am at home today though. (couldn't play yesterday)

[TK1]
WoWs Wiki Team
514 posts
8,154 battles
11 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

I think it should be just like the missions for the ships if you buy the big bundles. You get special missions with xp multipliers added to your account as soon as the content from the shop arrives too. (It was just like this for the Harekaze i bought in the big bundle last time it was on offer just on release of the ship)

So it is highly unlikely that battles with old captains give you that mission as those missions are like shopitems you just instantly get after purchase without having to play another battle.

I will try and test it when I am at home today though. (couldn't play yesterday)

You do not need to buy anything. Just do a match with one of the four ships and you will receive the mission for these ships. It does not matter which commander is used on HSF Harekaze, HSF Graf Spee, Yamato or Musashi. 

Players
131 posts
1,011 battles

Do not need to buy anything.

Press the button on web page. Play one battle with any ship and you will get HSF container with 2 portraits.

From now you have a chance to get portrait in every container (except for supercontainers).

I have got portrait in one of the two RNG containers  opened yesterday.

If you pay for HSF stuff you will get special set of missions with HSF containers as reward to speed up collecting process.

(As reward is Yamato HSF camo which is inferior to normal premium camo.... and as I do not play nor wish to play Yamato .... I do not care about this at all) :)

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles

Little question on-topic: Does harekaze have the HSF voice? Is there anyway to change it to a normal one?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,247 posts
7,277 battles
44 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

You do not need to buy anything. Just do a match with one of the four ships and you will receive the mission for these ships. It does not matter which commander is used on HSF Harekaze, HSF Graf Spee, Yamato or Musashi. 

Nono! I was refering to the last sentence of the one i quoted.

Hence we were talking about the xp bonus missions that are mentioned in the shop. The question was if you could get then if you had the old Thea and akeno captains from previous sales....

31 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

Little question on-topic: Does harekaze have the HSF voice? Is there anyway to change it to a normal one?

Yes and no. As soon as you have Harekaze you can manualy select the voiceover with all the crew speaking. Also if you use one of those captains they will use only their voiceover too no matter what you selected as standart in your audio settings.

If you however select a different voiceover in you audiosettings (like the standard national) AND don't use a HSF captain (just a normal IJN one) then only the normal one should play (I never tested it though).

• Cool 2

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,996 posts
11,428 battles
3 hours ago, Migulaitor said:

I bought my Harekaze originally because she comes with a normal IJN camo and can accept IJN captains so no anime for me. 

I wouldn't have bought if HSF stuff was forced down my throat :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
5 hours ago, Negativvv said:

I bought my Harekaze originally because she comes with a normal IJN camo and can accept IJN captains so no anime for me. 

I wouldn't have bought if HSF stuff was forced down my throat :Smile_hiding:

Just bought it and played the first game, no sign of underage girls on my ship. Pretty decent ship, im running the Aki captain.

https://replayswows.com/replay/14656#stats

You just made a WoWs sale, lets ask WG for your %

Just seen the cats camo, oh deer, why so expensive? I really want it and when you press N it meows.

• Funny 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,996 posts
11,428 battles
4 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

Just bought it and played the first game, no sign of underage girls on my ship. Pretty decent ship, im running the Aki captain.

https://replayswows.com/replay/14656#stats

You just made a WoWs sale, lets ask WG for your %

It's very underrated. The Hull 4-10 is basically what the Aki should have been. Far better balance of everything that makes a DD good.

Oh dear, I've helped WG :cap_money:

Players
858 posts
3,869 battles
27 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

... when you press N it meows.

I have absolutely no interest in anime but now I want a Harekaze with cat camo. Unless there's going to be another ship that's dog-themed which barks because I'm allergic to cats. :Smile_ohmy:

[BFS]
Beta Tester
803 posts
4,741 battles
40 minutes ago, Migulaitor said:

Just seen the cats camo, oh deer, why so expensive? I really want it and when you press N it meows.

I bought the Harekaze when it first came out (bit of a sucker for IJN DDs).  I use my 19 point Akizuki captain on her (with IFHE) and it's a decent enough DD.

When you press 'N' it meows?   I'm sure players will get tired of that after a while.

Players
748 posts
11,447 battles
21 hours ago, Strappster said:

I have absolutely no interest in anime but now I want a Harekaze with cat camo. Unless there's going to be another ship that's dog-themed which barks because I'm allergic to cats. :Smile_ohmy:

19 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

When you press 'N' it meows?   I'm sure players will get tired of that after a while.

It was just a joke, but imagine torping an enemy BB at point blank range and the last thing their crew listen is this:

https://youtu.be/QH2-TGUlwu4?t=4s

It would never get old.

Sign in to follow this