You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
666SiLeNt

Cannot connect to server

12 comments in this topic

Question

[-666-]
Players
6 posts
1,983 battles

Hello Everyone,

Any idea what is going on with the server? Right after my first game this morning i got disconnected and now everytime when i try to log back in it gives me:

Error connecting server, server busy. Please try again later.

Kind regards.

666SiLeNt.

11 answers to this question

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,383 posts
5,920 battles

There was some hiccups connected to the update, on the plus side as a compensation everyone who logs in into the game since tomorrow morning until January 29th morning will get a day of Premium account to make up for it :)

Cheers

[-666-]
Players
6 posts
1,983 battles
3 minutes ago, Kune said:

Servers are back up hurray!

I lost my win on my kutuzov because servers went down just after the game ended BOO!:cap_old:

yea i lost my win aswell and that really sucks causse i had a kraken... wow RIP XP

[CR-S]
Players
335 posts
17,920 battles

I got a somewhat different message, but the problem is the same: can not connect to server.

Spoiler

krzzzhjkkl.jpg.20434b94b4194e670a2079eb3f118188.jpg

Players
5 posts
2,239 battles

staff just posted this a few minutes ago:

Hello everyone,   The game server is currently offline for unscheduled maintenance. We are currently solving the problem. As soon as I have news about his upload, I'll post it here.   We would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,147 posts
Zitat

World of Warships – unscheduled server downtime

Greetings Captains!

Due to unforeseen circumstances the server is currently unavailable. We are addressing the issue and will bring the servers back up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Action Stations!
Your Customer Service Team

[-666-]
Players
6 posts
1,983 battles
Just now, fartillucas said:

staff just posted this a few minutes ago:

Hello everyone,   The game server is currently offline for unscheduled maintenance. We are currently solving the problem. As soon as I have news about his upload, I'll post it here.   We would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the update! :) wasnt sure or it was my side or theirs but thats cleared now.

[-FIN-]
Players
4 posts
3,731 battles

Servers are back up hurray!

I lost my win on my kutuzov because servers went down just after the game ended BOO!:cap_old:

[BRAMS]
Players
64 posts
8,763 battles

According to the wows webpage the Roma should be in. I believe the hsf stuff too. When the servers went live earlier none of that stuff was there, so maybe they forgot to put them in and brought everything down to include the omitted content? Whatever the case, I'm sure they'll be back up soon.

[RNSF]
Players
6 posts
1,219 battles

I think we can only conclude that they have hired staff from World of Warcraft to implement their latest patch :)

[-FIN-]
Players
4 posts
3,731 battles
1 minute ago, 666SiLeNt said:

yea i lost my win aswell and that really sucks causse i had a kraken... wow RIP XP

Ouch, I had good game but at least I didn't lose heroic achievement, my sympathies. :Smile_facepalm:

[SAWBV]
Players
4 posts
1,645 battles

I Still cant connect to the server.

when i get to the connect screen when the game load and type in my password it loads for 5 seconds and then just jumps back to the connect screen.

please help.