Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Klaxander

update during end of campaign

6 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
4,801 battles

Why does WOW update and do scheduled maintinence at the same time a misson/campaign is ending?

I was in the end of completing misson that I used alot of time to Complete. And i had a few houers left. Then suddenly i got disconnected because of maintinence.

Its okay that they post the planned maintinence on their homepage. But its really bad they do it in the end of a mission! and now i couldent Complete the mission!

They also made me use extra time for no reason.

Is it not possible for them to update some other time than in the end of campaings? its very unpractical

Players
2 posts
4,801 battles

well i Guess its okay=)

but then they could have updated the info in the mission earlyer. Because it showed up 2 houers left when it disconected.

so not so shame on them after all

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,355 posts
2 hours ago, Klaxander said:

well i Guess its okay=)

but then they could have updated the info in the mission earlyer. Because it showed up 2 houers left when it disconected.

so not so shame on them after all

Campaigns are patch content. Any changes to them need a patch. So they had the option to push a minipatch during the week on top of todays patch, or just wait for the 0.7.0 patch to go live, reducing the amount of patches necessary from two to one.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this