Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Muchas_Gracias

Team Reports

11 comments in this topic

[PARAZ]
Alpha Tester
11 posts
16,437 battles

Dear Wargaming,

is it possible, if you loose a game in 6 mins... that you can report the whole team? I am tired of clicking every single player...

:D

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,041 posts
10,983 battles

What would be the point?

The only thing people could lose is karma and bad players don't have any as they never perform well enough to get complimented. Karma can't go into minus figures so 0 - 1 is still 0

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

You have excellent stats OP. Better then I'll ever gain. My advice is: why bother reporting them in the first place? Would you report an ant who bit in your foot? Let go of the whole karma BS and just keep doing at what you are doing apparently best: world of warships.

[WGB]
Players
2,083 posts
26,363 battles
1 hour ago, Muchas_Gracias said:

is it possible, if you loose a game in 6 mins... that you can report the whole team? I am tired of clicking every single player...

Lose a game, bad teamwork, move on to another game, just don't dwell on negativity, it will eventually turn you into a nagging sore loser.

I know of one person (streamer) who would like your idea though, begins with F and ends with U! does he dwell on bad teams? no, he moves onto the next game.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,716 posts
9,928 battles

Why would you want to automate the sweet nectar of vindiction.

Don't be so impersonal mate!

Beta Tester
2,035 posts
2,760 battles
1 hour ago, Muchas_Gracias said:

Dear Wargaming,

:D

You do realize that to report the entire team you would have to report yourself as well right? After all you were just as much a member of the team as any other player on it.

[AXIS]
Players
1,091 posts
2,423 battles
1 hour ago, Ferry_25 said:

Would you report an ant who bit in your foot? 

Either that or grind his parts into the palm of my hand or with my heel into the ground. :cap_haloween:

[FDUSH]
Players
1,194 posts
6,749 battles

I place myself in the mindset of the OP and ask that there would be an automatic report for those who uses the AA consumable so they should think twice if it's worth to activate it or not...

Players
2,160 posts
4 hours ago, Sargento_YO said:

I place myself in the mindset of the OP and ask that there would be an automatic report for those who uses the AA consumable so they should think twice if it's worth to activate it or not...

No problem, so long as there's an automated mechanic to delete the accounts of players who show up in CV's when I'm playing destroyers. Losing some karma would be a tiny price to pay to remove the badly played or plain OP (depending on player) CV's completely.

• Funny 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,831 posts
6,919 battles

Enjoy the fact that it was a short game, not a drawn out 20 min defeat where you did everything you could and it still wasn't enough.

Sign in to follow this