Portal Maintenance 17/01

24 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,706 posts
2,730 battles

Captains,

Due to emergency maintenance our portal might not be available, or functioning erratically for the next 1,5 hours.

We are hoping to have normal service restored by 18:00 CET!

[WGB]
[WGB]
Community Contributor
2,122 posts
27,626 battles

Did I block the toilet again? sorry :Smile_ohmy:

[WWEGB]
Players
35 posts

what  fix is happening better get fixed as iv been  stuck in loading screen  and joined battle when my ship  dead like wtf its not me as i have updated my graphics card 

Players
1,675 posts
16,693 battles
17 minutes ago, chriscripps17 said:

what  fix is happening better get fixed as iv been  stuck in loading screen  and joined battle when my ship  dead like wtf its not me as i have updated my graphics card 

Please spare us your attitude. Sometimes it's worth reading what is shown to you in the launcher, in the news tab in-game and on the portal (which this thread is about).

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,158 posts
Vor 46 Minuten, chriscripps17 sagte:

this thread is about the portal, not the game...

Vor 5 Minuten, chriscripps17 sagte:

lol  nothing shows up there about this fix 

and your "problem" with the game...is is mentioned on your screenshot, you can see it on the right, "Dasha Presents Update 0.7.0"...

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,353 posts
41 minutes ago, shiplordy said:

yep,where is the servers down notification?  omg....

Server status

Server available.
Number of players: 50

Ignore that. That is prone to be false from a customer point of view. The servers might be up to test or apply the update only. The status bar will only show you if the servers are somehow actually down or disconnected, which is not necessarily needed for updates.

Those 50 users are probably some form of test or developer connections during the update process.

Always expect the updates to take as long as the news on the portal tell you. It will save you a lot of frustration. Look at the forums only if that time window has passed and search for announcements.

Players
1 post
427 battles

Yep, just got kicked off server right at end of battle (Victory btw). My best performance yet with DD. No doubt it will count for nothing when we eventually get back on line :cap_wander:

Sign in to follow this