MrConway

Bug Reports

52 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,586 posts
2,397 battles

Captains,

Please share all bugs encountered in the  update 0.7.0 below, using the following template, provided that they are not present  on our list of known issues.

1. Description

• Clear and substantial description containing all necessary details.
  • Example: the cruiser Aoba: scout is inoperable.

2. Reproduction steps

• A sequence of the player's actions which triggered the bug.
  • Example: 1. Select the cruiser Aoba 2. Enter the battle (Training or Random Battle). 3. Try to launch the scout.

3. Result

• In-game experience resulting from the bug.
  • Example: When you press the scout activation button, you can hear the sound, but nothing actually happens. The aircraft stands still on the catapult.

4. Expected result

• In-game experience which should have occurred if no bug is present.
  • Example: The scout has to be launched by the catapult.

5. Technical details

• Example: Bug time: about 19:30 (UTC).Replay (attempt at 01:00), python.log, DxDiag.

If you encounter this error, please zip your ~\crashes\ folder, upload it to any online file storage and add the link to your report.

565152Sanstitre.png

Players
5 posts
6,775 battles
  1. Can not fire after update 0.7.0.1. My left mouse button does not work after latest update. Tried N Carolina and Leander.
  2. Entered both Ranked and Random battles. Does not matter if i am zoomed in or not. Tried pushing a lot of buttons and changing things in settings. Fire does not react with left mouse button.
  3. Well, nothing happens pushing left mouse button.
  4. Fire guns.
  5. ...

Playing trough Steam.

Skärmklipp.JPG

[TPB]
Players
296 posts
4,283 battles

I am reporting this idiotic new camera as a bug. Its not a mobile or tablet game. We dont need ships displayed on entire screen.

Players
236 posts
11,148 battles

Well, GG WG. 

This patch is full of BUGS!!!!

Game is done, I can't even see the final results and I have to close the game with desk manager and get again in game.

Lets don't talk about the Chat bug, can't even make divisions and so...

shot-18.01.18_12.38.27-0475.jpg

shot-18.01.18_13.03.32-0887.jpg

• Cool 2

[ADRIA]
Players
4,821 posts
6,919 battles
10 minutes ago, GioIonutz said:
Spoiler

Well, GG WG. 

Game is done, I can't even see the final results and I have to close the game with desk manager and get again in game.

Alt+Tab out, Alt+Tab back in. Usually fixes it

• Bad 1

Players
236 posts
11,148 battles
3 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Nope didn't worked.

[PARAZ]
Alpha Tester
505 posts
5,816 battles

The personal battle missions are bugged, i finished part 1 of all 3, but on the battle end game screen i am still seeing phase 1 progress bar and description rather then part 2.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,821 posts
6,919 battles
38 minutes ago, Panzerschreck1985 said:

The personal battle missions are bugged, i finished part 1 of all 3, but on the battle end game screen i am still seeing phase 1 progress bar and description rather then part 2.

Which is exactly as it has always been

[PARAZ]
Alpha Tester
505 posts
5,816 battles
9 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Which is exactly as it has always been

Errr lol, no? When you finish a phase, the next phase is shown with the new progress bar in the battle result screen...

[ADRIA]
Players
4,821 posts
6,919 battles
12 minutes ago, Panzerschreck1985 said:

Errr lol, no? When you finish a phase, the next phase is shown with the new progress bar in the battle result screen...

Not after the battle in which you finished it. Next battle will give you the next step

[PARAZ]
Alpha Tester
505 posts
5,816 battles
7 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Not after the battle in which you finished it. Next battle will give you the next step

I know, i had that bug in the matches after i finished part 1. But it seems to have been fixed now anyway, progress is now displayed correctly

[ADRIA]
Players
4,821 posts
6,919 battles
3 minutes ago, Panzerschreck1985 said:

I know, i had that bug in the matches after i finished part 1. But it seems to have been fixed now anyway, progress is now displayed correctly

Because you played one more battle maybe? Post-battle screens show the progress oh missions active during the game not missions available for the next one

[BA-TO]
Players
6 posts
5,526 battles
2 hours ago, GioIonutz said:

Well, GG WG. 

Me too, every time a game finishes i get a "snapshot" of what i saw just before the game ends and have to come out to desktop and end task... and it takes some time to end that task.

tried with Aslain's pack installed and with it removed.. all to the same result.

Players
2 posts
812 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, BAT_Templar sagte:

Me too, every time a game finishes i get a "snapshot" of what i saw just before the game ends and have to come out to desktop and end task... and it takes some time to end that task.

tried with Aslain's pack installed and with it removed.. all to the same result.

+1

[OFFS]
Weekend Tester
141 posts
16,060 battles

The mission progress is bugged. On the end screen, the current battle is not included in the mission progress.

Players
934 posts
4,242 battles

End screen of battle doesn't show mission progress.

l8lwRAw.jpg

But those figures are recorded and can be seen if the battle results are called back from the notifications list.

t9GfH5k.jpg

Screenshots were taken after my first battle today, first directly after battle and the second by calling the results up again.

ETA

After the second battle, the results screen only shows the mission progress from the first battle regardless of whether it's straight after the battle or called up from the notifications list.

dkmYJy8.jpg

I completed the first stage of the second mission and there's no sign of it here but checking the missions screen shows my actual progress.

K3iugXs.jpg

And I've been issued the rewards for that stage.

UFnLtIm.jpg

So it appears that there's an issue with the battle results screen regardless of whether it's checked directly after battle or recalled from the notifications.

Edited by Strappster

Beta Tester
22 posts
10,341 battles
7 hours ago, GioIonutz said:

Well, GG WG. 

Same for me, nearly every game, only closing the game with the task manager and restarting the game helps (doesn't matter if I use mods or not).

Extremly annoying :Smile-angry:

Beta Tester
100 posts
7,713 battles

Am I the only one with sudden fps drop spikes?Ofc it can be a virus but no other game has this problem and it started happening after wows update.

Players
18 posts
6,567 battles

Major issue I have, since the previous patch. Still is not fixed at all. Positions of ships just do not match, making me miss every single shot, controls take ages to react on my perspective and the ship does things I don't want it to do. I tried playing on the public test server, and it worked fine. Now after the patch's release, I'm still having this issue. Yeah, this renders the game completely unplayable for me now. If you look at the screenshots, you notice that the ship is literally drifting.

Edit: Problem solved. Direct 11X was the issue.

shot-18_01.18_20_28.05-0083.thumb.jpg.76926f0f3cd19902836f267229a2780d.jpgshot-18_01.18_20_28.54-0334.thumb.jpg.41bc7d7d5de0da77b8976c79a26817b5.jpg

Players
5 posts
6,775 battles
8 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Nope, did not work. Still nothing happens when i push left mouse button. Can not fire.

Tried to alternate the mouse buttons but no, doesnt work.

Nice to see they give people 24 hour Premium, will be fun to use my ships as torpedos.....NOT.

Lost my daily bonuses as well.

I know it is the update but i have of course restarted the computer and verified the files through Steam properties for the game.

Seems i have to stop playing this game since i haven´t even got a respond to my support ticket this morning.

[SV]
Players
110 posts
11,642 battles

Witch drunken idiot put the division controll at the bottom together with chat.....so now when chat crashed , no more division play....

PUT THE DIVISION AT THE OLD PLACE!

Players
120 posts
6,280 battles

Two clan mates and I decided to division. When the third Member joined the chat crashed, the division window disappeared and the Division leader lost his ready up button. This meant he was unable to start a battle. The other two of us could ready up via the top button (Where the battle button normally is) but no one was able to leave the division. We're bot sat here like lemons, unable to exit division (even logging out and DCing won't get us out of the Div)and unable to play warships.

[OM]
[OM]
Players
35 posts
7,084 battles

Chat broke.

We can't play as a division now. Nor can we leave the division to play solo...