MrConway

HSF Collection

55 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,588 posts
2,397 battles

Captains,

Please leave any feedback regarding the new HSF Collection and related camouflages + commanders here.

Find out more about the HSF content in our portal article here (link available from 18/01/2018 only).

Players
15 posts
2,455 battles

How much longer do we need to wait until we can start grinding for the items? NA has just gotten theirs (link is now active) so surely it won't be long till EU players can start grinding as well right? :D

Beta Tester
1,022 posts
3,784 battles
On 1/17/2018 at 11:46 AM, MrConway said:

Captains,

Please leave any feedback regarding the new HSF Collection and related camouflages + commanders here.

Find out more about the HSF content in our portal article here (link available from 18/01/2018 only).

Mr Conway, The thing you linked doesn't work yet and it's the 18th.

On 1/17/2018 at 11:46 AM, MrConway said:

Captains,

Also, do we HAVE TO buy the captains or is there a way to earn them?

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,950 posts
3,877 battles

Pressed the button but nothing happened. No new missions showed up in my port.

Works now that I have played a battle in Harekaze.

[BYOB]
Players
3,399 posts
12,057 battles
21 minutes ago, Verdius said:

Pressed the button but nothing happened. No new missions showed up in my port.

I unlocked my collection by playing 1 coop battle in the HSF Graf Spee.

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,950 posts
3,877 battles
2 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

I unlocked my collection by playing 1 coop battle in the HSF Graf Spee.

Yeah, it works now after playing 1 game in the Harekaze.

I was kind of hoping that the new commanders would be part of the collection, but apparently they are only sold in bloated €20 bundles.... Which was dissapointing to say the least.

• Cool 3

[OCTO]
Players
819 posts
16,121 battles

Thx guys.

As usual, great communication and explanation from WG. :Smile_sceptic:

How difficult is to get someone to proof read announcements and see if they make sense???? Really, WG - you can do better than this....

[BOTS]
[BOTS]
Players
15 posts
3,739 battles

Can you tell me the bonuses the Yamato HSF camo gives? Considering the HSF collection is pretty damn big, the camo should be something decent. Also why are there no stats for the Musashi HSF camo in the premium shop? I would like to know for what exactly I am paying... :cap_wander_2:

[BAD-B]
Players
808 posts
2,440 battles

So, the collection can only be done if you have an HSF ship or Yamato/Musashi ?

Even if the web says the portraits drop from regular containers it only starts after the first portrait is collected, which cannot be done with any other than those 4 ships ?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,602 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, Hugh_Ruka sagte:

So, the collection can only be done if you have an HSF ship or Yamato/Musashi ?

afaik no. After you have enlisted to the event by the button on the homepage, any (PvP) match in a tier v+ ship will give you a first HSF container with two items. Afterwards you can get further items in all regular containers. I got my first HSF container yesterday after a loss in the Nürnberg with an account that does not own anything related to HSF...

• Cool 1

[BAD-B]
Players
808 posts
2,440 battles
2 hours ago, Klopirat said:

afaik no. After you have enlisted to the event by the button on the homepage, any (PvP) match in a tier v+ ship will give you a first HSF container with two items. Afterwards you can get further items in all regular containers. I got my first HSF container yesterday after a loss in the Nürnberg with an account that does not own anything related to HSF...

Great, thanks for the clarification ... this was unclear to me from the WG website.

Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
823 posts
1,881 battles

I have few questions to ask, why the ship flags for HSF Harekaze and HSF Graf Spee only became available with their second appearance in the shop? As there should be people who bought the ships previously but also wants those collectibles why they have no chance to get those flags?

Also; since both Musashi's and Yamato's HSF camouflages comes with Blue Mermaids flag as national flag replacement when mounted, is it not possible to add them to HSF Harekaze and HSF Graf Spee when they use their HSF camouflages?

• Cool 1

[SLAPP]
Beta Tester
57 posts
2 hours ago, Jvd2000 said:

Confirmed, signed up, played first match after that and got the special HSF container with 2 collection items. Afterwards out of the 3 daily containers I got 2 containers with an additional collection item.  These items are in addition to the normal rewards in he daily containers.

After only one day I cannot tell the avarage chance of getting such item in your daily containers.

Agreed did the same, got one from normal daily container than i didn't get any from next 3 daily containers (only yamato ones). I don't know how drop rate on normal container may be but its pretty low. No one has a chance to complete collection with normal containers if drop rate is like 30% and if you get it its only 1x anime girl..... and we have to get 35 (not counting duplicates) it seems impossible. They need to up the drop rate on normal containers so ppl can complete it :)

[OP-B]
Players
114 posts
10,662 battles

WHAT ARE the "special missions" mentioned that are only available if you purchase HSF captains bundles?
What is the content/rewards? I don't want to spend 20 euros for getting 10 flags and be stuck with doing "score 20 torpedo hits" and such missions..

[N0RSE]
Players
93 posts
7,001 battles

A few things:

Musashi special camo gives (only way to get is to shell out 5k doubloons):

20% reduced cost of post battle service

50% captain EXP

100% normal EXP

-3% concealment

4% dispersion

Yamato special camo (only way to get is to complete the HSF collection):

50% commander EXP

50% reduced cost of post battle service

50% normal EXP

-3% concealment

4% dispersion

Harekaze special camo (only way is to buy, not sure if it is available in game or only in the store)

Same as Musashi as far as I've understood, but not seen a screenshot of it so, unconfirmed.

The exclusive mission is 10 missions where you get +200% captain exp just for playing a matchg in either of the two HSF ships (Harekaze and Graf Spee), Yamato or Musashi.

First time you play a battle in a HSF ship (Harekaze or Graf Spee) you get access to the repeatable missions (20 missions for each ship) where you get 1 HSF container per win for that specific ship. 

First time you play a battle in either Musashi or Yamato you get access to the repeatable mission (10 missions for each ship) where you get 1 HSF container per win for that specific ship.

Hope this clarifies some questions or.. 

-Fes

• Cool 1

[OP-B]
Players
114 posts
10,662 battles
6 minutes ago, Fesvil said:

The exclusive mission is 10 missions where you get +200% captain exp just for playing a matchg in either of the two HSF ships (Harekaze and Graf Spee), Yamato or Musashi.

First time you play a battle in a HSF ship (Harekaze or Graf Spee) you get access to the repeatable missions (20 missions for each ship) where you get 1 HSF container per win for that specific ship. 

First time you play a battle in either Musashi or Yamato you get access to the repeatable mission (10 missions for each ship) where you get 1 HSF container per win for that specific ship.

Hope this clarifies some questions or.. 

-Fes

Fes, so these exclusive missions that are mentioned in Fleet Assignment bundles are that - 10x 200% captain xp bonus? (and probably collection container extras) but nothing else?

[SINT]
Players
301 posts
13,938 battles
3 hours ago, Fenivan said:

Agreed did the same, got one from normal daily container than i didn't get any from next 3 daily containers (only yamato ones). I don't know how drop rate on normal container may be but its pretty low. No one has a chance to complete collection with normal containers if drop rate is like 30% and if you get it its only 1x anime girl..... and we have to get 35 (not counting duplicates) it seems impossible. They need to up the drop rate on normal containers so ppl can complete it :)

If you are still collecting Yamato collections, maybe it conflicts with the HSF ones? The Yamato collection is not time bounded so you might switch it off? 

My current streak is 5 containers and 4 girls, so 80%. But even with 2 girls a day its going to be messy.

Players
9 posts
4,203 battles

I just got the crate for the 'Win 4 battles' daily challenge, and it contained 2 items for...

...the Bismarck collection.

I wouldnt have minded so much if it's for the North Cape collection, which I haven't finished yet (or indeed the old Anniversary one, which I didn't finish either), but if it's for a random collection, then HSF will take a very long time to complete, assuming I manage it at all.

Was that supposed to happen?

[SINT]
Players
301 posts
13,938 battles
8 minutes ago, Ayce said:

I just got the crate for the 'Win 4 battles' daily challenge, and it contained 2 items for...

...the Bismarck collection.

I wouldnt have minded so much if it's for the North Cape collection, which I haven't finished yet (or indeed the old Anniversary one, which I didn't finish either), but if it's for a random collection, then HSF will take a very long time to complete, assuming I manage it at all.

Was that supposed to happen?

The reward for the 'Win 4 battles' daily challenge "is supposed to be the Bismarck collection.. Like a gift to players who did not fulfill that collection. You will have to get your girls from the normal daily boxes. Drop rate seems to be good, got 5 out of 6.

Players
9 posts
4,203 battles

I reread the News page, and yeah, it clearly says it's for the Bismarck.

Fair point.Didn't see that bit.

I haven't quite got my head round this yet - there's a random chance from any crate?

Players
29 posts
4,364 battles

I have not gotten anything from a container now, i got from the first battle with tier 5 or higher and a container after that but since i have gotten nothing, i understood that you get more for the collection after that, or do you need to choose a specific container to get them?