Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Niibler

[PSA] Invite friends and win 4 premium ships

12 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,598 posts
10,782 battles

Hi all,

This is a bit misleading... :Smile_hiding:

Only one (1) "Top Recruiter" will get those 4 Tier VII Premium ships...

Leo "Apollo11"

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles

Nah, it never worked, tried a few times, dont lie to people...

Players
934 posts
4,262 battles

What makes a top recruiter? Most friends who reach tier 5? Most battles played, battles won, battles played with friends in divisions? Most alternative emails used to create friend accounts?

Players
2,185 posts

I assume it means the most accounts reaching the required tier. This will of course lead to people creating fake emails and fake accounts that are discarded once the level is hit.

There are even eBay sellers, from what I guess are "power-levelling" setups (no I didn't imply they are sweatshops using bots in certain countries) which sell the Refer a Friend bonuses for money. Very easy to locate on eBay.

[NAVOC]
Players
721 posts
3 minutes ago, Strappster said:

What makes a top recruiter? Most friends who reach tier 5? Most battles played, battles won, battles played with friends in divisions? Most alternative emails used to create friend accounts?

I assume it is the one with more "friends" reaching T5. It's a streamers competition if you ask me. Usual pleb can't compete with that.

But, if you happen to have a "friend" that reaches tier 5 the flag and camo combo may be worthy.

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
123 posts
7,392 battles
5 minutes ago, Strappster said:

Most newly recruited friends to reach tier 5. I guess that basically means a community contributor who can better publicise his/her invitation link. For a normal player who just recruits 'friends', I don't think there is any chance to compete..

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
15 minutes ago, Strappster said:

person who has most bots that reach t5...

[BLITZ]
Players
2,779 posts
10,269 battles
29 minutes ago, Juanx said:

Nah, it never worked, tried a few times, dont lie to people...

What did never work?

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,503 posts

Meanwhile in America: 7 ships ( Atago, Kidd, Tirpitz, Mikhail Kutuzov, Hood, Loyang, Błyskawica), for the 25 top-referees, each month. (and tied to a charity on top of that). A guy on reddit won those ships with 3 friends reaching T6. 3...

Come on WG-EU, step up your game!

Players
934 posts
4,262 battles

It's almost as though the NA team are so desperate for players that they're offering the family silver for recruiters. :fish_nerv:

Plus ça change. :fish_book:

Sign in to follow this