Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tungstonid

Battle of the North Cape and New Year Raid prolonged?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

So, for the people who haven't heard about it, according to the updated briefing both campaigns will be prolonged for two days until 20th January 6:00 CET.

 

However, as of writing this post the campaign info ingame still seem to show the old ending date with "Time till end 2 days". Will this be updated?

@Tuccy

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ELCH]
Players
59 posts
6,411 battles

There was a post on Reddit (a follow-up to the original announcement post) that stated the displayed end date cannot be fixed without a game update (and assured the 2 days extension would still be valid). However, it's about time that this is reflected within the game as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
4 minutes ago, ppraet said:

There was a post on Reddit (a follow-up to the original announcement post) that stated the displayed end date cannot be fixed without a game update (and assured the 2 days extension would still be valid). However, it's about time that this is reflected within the game as well.

Thanks for the info. I - and I assume a lot of other people - don't follow reddit, so making the announcement about the update including things like this a bit easier to see would be nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,221 posts
7,027 battles

it will be updated with 0.7 patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
476 posts
12,535 battles

Oh crap, and those missions have already messed up gameplay, now it's prolonged?
If only some people noticed they can do the missions in coop rather than messing up randoms.  

Yesterday a Khaba rushed into a cap and died in the first minute of the match, how intriguing..

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,160 posts
9,954 battles
13 minutes ago, tsounts said:

Oh crap, and those missions have already messed up gameplay, now it's prolonged?
If only some people noticed they can do the missions in coop rather than messing up randoms.  

Yesterday a Khaba rushed into a cap and died in the first minute of the match, how intriguing..

 

This shít happens regardless of missions :Smile-_tongue:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TENGO]
Players
1,467 posts
8,205 battles
45 minutes ago, lup3s said:

 

This shít happens regardless of missions :Smile-_tongue:

True, but especially dd play is at an all time low. Quite sure it is those missions.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles
1 hour ago, tsounts said:

Yesterday a Khaba rushed into a cap and died in the first minute of the match

Buff Khaba? :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
606 posts
7,296 battles
2 hours ago, tsounts said:

Yesterday a Khaba rushed into a cap and died in the first minute of the match, how intriguing..

You should have checked If that Khaba did not have clanmates in opposing team. Last week, when I was grinding DoY last mission set, I saw a suicidal Khaba 2 or 3 times, each time it had several clanmembers in opposing team.

 

So it might have been mission rigging.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
476 posts
12,535 battles
5 hours ago, mariouus said:

You should have checked If that Khaba did not have clanmates in opposing team. Last week, when I was grinding DoY last mission set, I saw a suicidal Khaba 2 or 3 times, each time it had several clanmembers in opposing team.

 

So it might have been mission rigging.

 

He didn't...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×