Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DutchDelightsNL

News General News Invite Friends and Win Four Premium Ships!

4 comments in this topic

Players
169 posts
3,398 battles

So today I came across the topic on; Invite friends and win premium ships! on the news site.

Finally, some recognition for the work me, myself and others do for this game.

The only question is here; from which date you start counting?

At this date 15-01-2018 I count as far as 207 accepted friend invites

ssd.thumb.jpg.9028b0b71e20ecba8564d4d04dd5fdba.jpg

So I am happy to see that Tuccy and MrConway about this I am glad to notice that the topic is picked up [after some harassing!]

I also hope to see better "invite codes" for new players to bring them to this wonderful game!

I know that on the NA-side the have the code for 1000 doubloons, 7day premium time and a Koning Älbert BB with a port slot!

Suggestion! In any form, I am glad to see recruiters get noticed!

The only downside here: I noticed that on the NA server the also donate $25 for any new player reaching tier VI to the Battleship Texas Foundation

I wish for everyone a good result on recruiting and a lot of new players will join this game, maybe we can start up a Naval academy to help new recruits with training and of course some good rewards, maybe WarshipRewards.EU? 

Fair Seas and Following Winds, @DutchDelightsNL© :cap_book::cap_look:

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,661 posts

No, that's not an excuse to start advertising your invite code on the forums again. WoWs forum users are most likely already WoWs players.

How many threads of yours were closed or removed in the past for advertising your referal  link on the WoWs forums? I stopped counting but it will soon be one more.

Thanks for the free post count increase.

Players
169 posts
3,398 battles
16 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

No, that's not an excuse to start advertising your invite code on the forums again. WoWs forum users are most likely already WoWs players.

How many threads of yours were closed or removed in the past for advertising your referal  link on the WoWs forums? I stopped counting but it will soon be one more.

Thanks for the free post count increase.

Eeeh to be clear it is to explain because it is no use showing a referral code on the forum because new players will no find it here.

all I want is a good invite code!!! for new players