You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
catze

a classic one

17 comments in this topic

[MAW]
Players
1,477 posts
7,187 battles

12k battles and 10 000 in an t2 Destroyer

*edited*

Sealclubbing at his best

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to Naming & Shaming.

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[MAW]
Players
1,477 posts
7,187 battles

I know but 10 k battles only with 1 T2 Destroyer thats not funny for the seals

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,286 posts
8,433 battles

Such seal clubbing is questionable in moral terms, but still people are free to decide how much and what ship they want to play with. Naming and shaming on the other hand is forbidden, and that is apparently hard to understand.

[MAW]
Players
1,477 posts
7,187 battles

everybody is free to klick the link ,its not an closed  account  and i didnt wrote his name

and think about it,10k battles that means an 19 .captn.In that tier its an other class then

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,586 battles
26 minutes ago, catze said:

everybody is free to klick the link ,its not an closed  account  and i didnt wrote his name

Except you can CLEARLY see his username in the link ...

[MAW]
Players
1,477 posts
7,187 battles

ok ok i dont care someone with 1000 battles in that tier,and its not fair anyway, but 10.000 only in 1 Destroyer ? That is sealclubbing in an other Dimension

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,286 posts
8,433 battles

"I don't care". Well, it's nice and up to you but mods will care about rules. Naming here is proving the link to the account you shame about with this sentence: "Sealclubbing at his best ".

I understand the hate towards sealclubbers, but you just have to bite your teeth and live on. What is done here is just breaking the rules of conduct on these forums.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,353 posts
25 minutes ago, TheComedian1983 said:

You really broke rules. Someone can be offended or triggered and thats bad!

Next time do [redacted by Ego]

This project is dead for a long time but still... there are many active epic players. Kek.

edit: It's Czech . Some short stories about them.

And you somehow think linking and advertising a name and shame site is not a rule violation?

• Funny 1

[COMA]
Players
277 posts

First define the meaning of fun. It can wary from person to person, no!?

Second: it's still the same ship combat, be it t2 or t10. WG design alows for people in t1 with lvl 19 captain skills, so all is working as intended.

Third: now with radar and sonar meta in high tiers you would still seek out fun if you only favour the DD ship class, no?

Spoiler

And lastly, why do you care? Sealclobers are usually good at carrying games and it's not like you dont get some on both sides.

Blank+_0dda72b8fd49978bf58751b54c183b14.

Btw: you did break some of the "acknowledged" rules yourself lol

Alpha Tester, Korzár
3,336 posts
19,130 battles
Před 21 hodinami Egoleter řekl/a:

And you somehow think linking and advertising a name and shame site is not a rule violation?

Somehow.... it isn't :Smile_teethhappy:. No idea why.

Edit: From now it actually is. Strange but nevermind. How i say - this project is dead for a long time.

Now i just try to find from when is rule about links active. I'm curious :Smile-_tongue:

[MAW]
Players
1,477 posts
7,187 battles
4 hours ago, nimlock said:

First define the meaning of fun. It can wary from person to person, no!?

Second: it's still the same ship combat, be it t2 or t10. WG design alows for people in t1 with lvl 19 captain skills, so all is working as intended.

Third: now with radar and sonar meta in high tiers you would still seek out fun if you only favour the DD ship class, no?

Reveal hidden contents

And lastly, why do you care? Sealclobers are usually good at carrying games and it's not like you dont get some on both sides.

Blank+_0dda72b8fd49978bf58751b54c183b14.

Btw: you did break some of the "acknowledged" rules yourself lol

Its an Difference if you have an 19.captn in T 9 / t10  or in T2.

You got 172 battles thats nothing .An 19Captn in T2  and 10.000 battles in only 1 DD is the same  if you have to fight in an T2 BB against an T 6/7 DD .He fu.....cks you totally and with 172 or less battles you didnt have any Experience.And think about it :He does that for 9000 battles (1000 maybe he needs to lvl the Captn)

In my opinion its similar than cheating

Players
643 posts
6,628 battles
On 15/01/2018 at 9:19 PM, catze said:

In my opinion its similar than cheating

What if the players is (and I apologise for any poor wording) maybe a little bit mentally slow or ill?
He obviously sucks at tiers above T2. Why should he play them when he does well at T2? Maybe that's all he's good at in the world, playing T2 destroyers.

Did you try sealclubbing at T2 and got sealclubbed by him?

Why do you care so much about it?

[MAW]
Players
1,477 posts
7,187 battles

I just lvl up the Pan Asien  T2  2 battles and then go to t3 .

He was in the enemy team ,i sunk 2 ships ( been first) and he 3  and after the battle he wrote to me in the Harbor : Stop playing  noob better play tetris.

After that i check his stats and was a little pissed. This sealclubber  didnt only do what he does ,no he also think its funny to write in the Harbor such rubbish .Im not really good ,but im not such bad and i  play over 90 % solo (95 %  acctually ^^).

So hes no ill or mentally slow ,hes an *edit

thats my account so you can check

https://wows-numbers.com/de/player/500677196,catze/?