Sign in to follow this  
Nautical_Metaphor

Next 'bargain' phase?

4 comments in this topic

Players
1,384 posts
10,332 battles

Hi,

I find myself having sunk way more money into the game than originally envisioned ;-) so when do you expect the next 'bargain' phases, like when harbour slots were reduced from 300 to 25 doubloons for Christmas, or free commander skills reshuffle, or reduced rate XP conversion etc?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,407 posts
7,851 battles

Chrismas/New Year was rather big so it should take a while for the next really good offer.

Normaly said discounts rotate throughout the year and come again now and then.

My bet the next big offer will be when WG renembers that Easter is a thing here in Europe. :Smile_hiding:

Also you are spending dubloons for harbour slots? Are you a new player or just unlucky with your draw out of daily containers and never play when they give out free ships like in the current campaign?

I never spent a dime on a port slot and have plenty left (like ~ 12?) even though i keep every Premium i get my hands on and every Tier X or line i grind + some keepers like Cleveland St. Louis etc....

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles

Perhaps around Valentine's day. Usually there are missions and nice deals as well.

Players
1,384 posts
10,332 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, Miessa3 sagte:

Also you are spending dubloons for harbour slots? Are you a new player or just unlucky with your draw out of daily containers and never play when they give out free ships like in the current campaign?

I usually use "try your luck" but as far as I recall, there was only ever once a slot in there. A few occasional doubloons and a lump of free XP now and then, yes. Slots, no. I am a fairly new player, have around 40 ships these days. The only free ship I've ever gotten so far is the Vampire, I think. Do those come with more than one slot? I've decided not to relinquish any more ships (of Tier II and above) at all, I'm even considering re-buying a few that I did give away earlier for lack of slots.

As far as campaigns... I think I just started mission 6 or 7 of "Science of Victory" (did I mention I'm a bad player?) and it took me four or five missions to actually notice there are some worthwhile rewards and that the rewards are indeed being displayed if you hover the mouse over the container icon m-)

And I can't play ranked (as well as half the campaigns) because I've got no Tier 8 ships, nor do I want to in the foreseeable future. Sucking hard enough at Tiers I through VII, thank you very much.And I can't even start the New Year's Raid cause I don't have a Duke of York.

Sign in to follow this