Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_DeathWing_

ST, tears of cruisers revised

8 comments in this topic

[ONE2]
Players
2,918 posts
17,156 battles

Hookey, that might work to some extent anyways, though it will get crowded with all the Cruisers and perhaps BB too camping behind the couple of viable islands in there... Have to test first and see how it goes. :cap_hmm:

But it is good, they finally realized that it needed adjusting at the least. :Smile_teethhappy:

Now, if someone just found a way how to Mogami on the dratted "Ocean" map ...:Smile_amazed:

Weekend Tester
770 posts
3,801 battles

Change 'tears of cruisers' to 'Tears of the Desert, Ocean and Okinawa' and 'revised' to 'removed' and we're making progress.

Should withhold judgement until I've played it and at first glance it does seem to be an improvement, but in general high tier maps are just fundamentally awful and my hope for any improvement ran dry long ago. In addition to the three abominations above for me Ice Islands, Mountain Range and The Atlantic are also bad, open maps devoid of any significant amount of usable cover in all but a few places that are often far removed from the action. It's as if they forgot how to make maps when they came around to the high tier ones, such a shame as well when so many of the mid-tier maps are excellent.

• Boring 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,918 posts
17,156 battles

Yeah, @rvfharrier I think it is because they wanted to give more opportunities to use the much extended range and accuracy of BB guns. Unfortunately this kinda makes all those maps really hard for Cruisers and lower tier BB's as well (I guess, do not play much BB). No trouble for DD either way, of course.:Smile_smile:

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
18 minutes ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

Looks much better. 

anything looks much better considering old map...

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,248 posts
13,127 battles

Better late then never... In the meantime WG could just use random map generator as the replacement for the current ToD.

Blimey, replacing it even with Ocean Map would do the job...

Sign in to follow this