Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
nambr9

New unique (French) commander on the way

10 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
2,909 posts
7,766 battles

From dev blog.

ST, new unique commander

A unique French commander, Jacques-Jean Honoré, is added to the game. He has improved Expert Marksman and Adrenaline Rush skills.

Expert Marksman: +3 deg/s (instead of 2.5 deg/s) to traverse speed of guns with a caliber of up to 139 mm; +1 deg/s (instead of 0.7 deg/s) to traverse speed of guns with a caliber above 139 mm.

Adrenaline Rush: -0.25% (instead of -0.2%) to reload time of all types of armament for each 1% of HP lost.

Localization is underway.

Very curious about the mission tho.  

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,907 posts
6,246 battles

Defenetly looking forward to this, now we have, USA Seagull, RN Jack, IJN Yamamoto, the french are getting one, so by all logic after this one it's prolly going to be Germany next. 

Edit:

If i may suggest a name for the german commander, let it be either Otto Von Bismarck or Alfred Von Tirpitz (i know i know bizzy&torpy) but i still think it would be a nice choice, just my thoughts :Smile_hiding:

Edited by Major_Damage225

[CAIN]
Players
2,742 posts
11,013 battles

I'd rather have a German hero captain first, but since the - rather strong from what i've seen during streams and witnessed in-game - french BBaguettes are to be released, i can understand that WG wants a special captain for them.

• Cool 1

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,139 posts
4,418 battles

WG can't stop to amaze me witj the name they give to french crew in their games. I could almost pay to put my hands on their name generator.

[G-S-W]
Beta Tester
141 posts
7,314 battles

And again expert marksman. Dont get me wrong, faster turrets are always nice, but whats unique if every unique captain gets this? (except Yamamoto, at least he is really unique at the moment)

[HOME]
Beta Tester
1,900 posts
7,365 battles

Imma put this on my Henri for sure. French BBs gets normal cpt.

Tons of reasons for that

• Cool 1

[FDUSH]
Players
1,194 posts
6,749 battles

Why NOW????I have been training my French captain since the Dunkerque was relased hoping that someday I could use it when the French battleships would be relased. Now they will relase ANOTHER cool french captain? what the FOCH I will do with the current captain now??

[COMA]
Players
1 post

Major-Damage225 

"Defenetly looking forward to this, now we have, USA Seagull, RN Jack, IJN Yamamoto, the french are getting one, so by all logic after this one it's prolly going to be Germany next. 

Edit:

If i may suggest a name for the german commander, let it be either Otto Von Bismarck or Alfred Von Tirpitz (i know i know bizzy&torpy) but i still think it would be a nice choice, just my thoughts "

I think Hans Langsdorff (Captain of the Graf Spee), Ernst Lindemann (Captain of the Bismarck) or Günther Lütjens (Admiral on the Bismarck) would suit a unique commander better.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,194 battles
On 14/1/2018 at 10:07 PM, Sargento_YO said:

Why NOW????I have been training my French captain since the Dunkerque was relased hoping that someday I could use it when the French battleships would be relased. Now they will relase ANOTHER cool french captain? what the FOCH I will do with the current captain now??

Honore at La Republique at some point and your old no name 19 pointer on Lyon. :fish_nerv:

Sign in to follow this